Casting call for Beggin' and Pleadin'

Started by Demm_, March 05, 2016, 02:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DraeDrizzl3

I want a sickening dance routine during the wave me back part
:young:

VirgoMind

The song was never meant to start a movement or be a single or get a video. And has not been really heard by the general public yet.

Therefore I don't think it's too late. If it wasn't for her being spontaneous and excited we would probably be still waiting for just a song lmao now we're getting a video too. Lolz do you Bran! I love that she took a chance to please us by just putting out a song and is willing to invest in herself and figure out this indie thing.

VirgoMind

Quote from: RIG on March 05, 2016, 04:31:23 PM
Quote from: Rajesha on March 05, 2016, 04:18:02 PM
BIIIIIT if she uses all the Chicago LA promo to also plug B&P

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
!!!!!

lmao!!!!

lol that's why I wasn't mad at the idea of Chicago. Cross promotion and it's not getting in the way the music.

So we have Chicago, touring, a video, recording constantly, and more in the works lol. I love it.

Sovereign.

I'm crine.

Gor' what is B&P a single for?

RekeRig

Quote from: NexTae on March 05, 2016, 09:08:34 PM
Quote from: Harlem on March 05, 2016, 09:07:03 PM
I hope its a short film type of video... Like longer than the 2 minutes & 47 secs. of the actual song, give us a dope story line, really give us that MOVEMENT she keeps mentioning... Like I want to see Bran's acting chops in this video...

I would really use!!!
Ack!!!!

i would DIE. even 45 more seconds of something!  she's so good

RekeRig

Quote from: VirgoMind on March 06, 2016, 03:06:31 AM
The song was never meant to start a movement or be a single or get a video. And has not been really heard by the general public yet.

Therefore I don't think it's too late. If it wasn't for her being spontaneous and excited we would probably be still waiting for just a song lmao now we're getting a video too. Lolz do you Bran! I love that she took a chance to please us by just putting out a song and is willing to invest in herself and figure out this indie thing.
:loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :hehe:

:tistheseas:

RekeRig

Quote from: VirgoMind on March 06, 2016, 03:10:43 AM
Quote from: RIG on March 05, 2016, 04:31:23 PM
Quote from: Rajesha on March 05, 2016, 04:18:02 PM
BIIIIIT if she uses all the Chicago LA promo to also plug B&P

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
!!!!!

lmao!!!!

lol that's why I wasn't mad at the idea of Chicago. Cross promotion and it's not getting in the way the music.

So we have Chicago, touring, a video, recording constantly, and more in the works lol. I love it.
LMFAO!!!

yea LOL

RekeRig

March 06, 2016, 05:12:07 AM #157 Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 05:12:36 AM by RIG
Quote from: Jareth. on March 06, 2016, 03:27:30 AM
I'm crine.

Gor' what is B&P a single for?
to slay everyone breathing. innovative ass song lolz

Rxxf

BRANDY

Marilyn

Yes, Ghan. This song deserves to be Top 40 on the Hot 100. It deserves a Grammy nomination.

You fuckin DESERVE it.

RekeRig

this shit has so much replay value. usually the truth comes out and everyone waits a while to say "Oh! didn't wanna say, but i dont really like the song lol"  ssssss but MOST of her fans fucking use, still. 

the video is only going to ignite more fan fare, media attention, celebrity PRAISE (for the ones that missed it) and of course the good ole grammy committee will get a vocal they'll be sure to remember come 2017

#Mu7

B&P is kinda IT for me. It is the first song really since TABOL that I felt like she was innovating and switching her sound up! Other songs HAVE been great some were copies of old and others were just current sounding.

THIS SONG is INNOVATION. Y'all need to get the FUCK IN!

Monika

B & P is an amazing song, and i'm happy that they are pushing it. I want more people to hear it. I also want her to get a grammy nomination for this amazing piece of art!  ^_^

Yes, Brandy! Do your thing girl!  :-D
Yahudah

Rxxf

i could see someone like Christina A. acknowledging it, once the video is released.
BRANDY

Young