Casting call for Beggin' and Pleadin'

Started by Demm_, March 05, 2016, 02:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINE.

Quote from: AfroJisiac on March 05, 2016, 08:21:31 PM
Quote from: Demm_ on March 05, 2016, 02:56:00 PM
I don't want to damper the excitement, but does any one else feel like they kinda waited just a lil too late?
i was thinking that  but hey... as long as there's a video...

the thing is i dont get what the plan is ...is it really her album 1st or just a single she's putting out there ...  i dont understand tho...
theres no clear concise answer as far as the song goes.

Ma Lo

Quote from: AfroJisiac on March 05, 2016, 08:25:00 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on March 05, 2016, 08:23:34 PM
When a song is as amazing as begging and pleading,  it's never too late. It's timeless .

for the hardcore fans it's never too late...     the general public...not so sure...

The general public hasn't even heard the song yet though . Social Media that's it . This song can still reach millions . Especially with a dope video and more radio AirPlay . Let's just hope her team has a good plan .

AfroJisiac

March 05, 2016, 08:32:58 PM #137 Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 08:33:46 PM by AfroJisiac
oh well we'll see ...not sure what they're up to but..yeah

can't wait to see the video tho

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Ntwadumela on March 05, 2016, 08:26:46 PM
Quote from: AfroJisiac on March 05, 2016, 08:25:00 PM
When a song is as amazing as begging and pleading,  it's never too late. It's timeless .

for the hardcore fans it's never too late...     the general public...not so sure...
Let's just hope her team has a good plan .

if that's an indication of the way they plan to handle that new era ...well... they better come harder and faster when they release the other singles..cause those 3 months gap between the single release and the the video release haven't always played in Brandy's favor when it comes to her 2 last era... i hope she learned from those...  :-(

she can't come back with that pattern once again

RekeRig

people are annoyed but I think this'll reignite the excitement

This is the beginning of lashing after lashing

Harlem

Quote from: RIG on March 05, 2016, 08:55:01 PM

!!!!!!!!!!

death

RAY7

Quote from: RIG on March 05, 2016, 08:55:01 PM

you really should try to get on Bran's PR team
thats not a shot at you either

tigernathan

Quote from: Demm_ on March 05, 2016, 02:19:46 PM
My homie who stays in Cali sent me this. Don't know if its been posted or not.

s

Harlem

I hope its a short film type of video... Like longer than the 2 minutes & 47 secs. of the actual song, give us a dope story line, really give us that MOVEMENT she keeps mentioning... Like I want to see Bran's acting chops in this video...

BranLover

Quote from: Harlem on March 05, 2016, 09:07:03 PM
I hope its a short film type of video... Like longer than the 2 minutes & 47 secs. of the actual song, give us a dope story line, really give us that MOVEMENT she keeps mentioning... Like I want to see Bran's acting chops in this video...

I would really use!!!

Harlem

March 05, 2016, 09:15:12 PM #147 Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 09:16:12 PM by Harlem
Quote from: NexTae on March 05, 2016, 09:08:34 PM

I would really use!!!

FACTS!!!

This song was about a major factor of her life that she had to express so it will be great to see that visually... I wanna FEEL her in this video the way I do in this song... Like this shit should be Oscar worthy cuz the song is that EPIC lol

Cowboy Nine

"Plays bartender in juke joint" has me yelling for some reason

Hopefully it's good, better late than never and things

AfroJisiac

that would be dope !!

i'm usin'