Brandyyyyyyy vvvvvcvvv;

Started by leftout, July 03, 2016, 11:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

♛MANNY♛

Young

The only thing I can say is I love her...

A lot is going on in the world and in her life so snapchat and clappingback may be a form of healing or coping for her.

She's been recording though. I told yawl this several times.

Rxxf

Quote from: Mo on July 03, 2016, 02:10:05 PM
Brandy, stop replying to these holier than thou mofos! Got God perched in their bios, but you see them wishing harm on Brandy!

Also, dusty ass fanbases who have heard Brandy sing for years got the nerve to say she can't sing. They mad?

I don't like that Brandy responds to these people, but she gets so much hate!

It is frustrating.
Especially after witnessing her slayage on Broadway.
A year later and you're being posted on TSR every other day?
It's not cute. No matter what is going on.
But we just have to wait it out.
We can't tell Bran what to do.
BRANDY

4 fucking k

Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 03, 2016, 02:09:10 PM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on July 03, 2016, 12:27:07 PM
If Rih came into mess though

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
the thing is Rih really does love and adore sis
the person to respond if any, should've been Rih

it's just corny to go around saying you're somebody's fave :plzstop:

I'm shaking and in tears rn

Lawd

Luxury

Love Ghan, but this whole I'm your 'favs fav', 'probably your favorite singers favorite singer'  thing reeks of a need to be validated and makes me cringe. The 'clapbacks' in general are just... ugh

Love ghan though :stressed:

Wtv

when do u think she recorded for the last time, young? in June? or maybe even before?

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on July 03, 2016, 02:14:18 PM
when do u think she recorded for the last time, young? in June? or maybe even before?
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :lii:

you have me cackling!  :plzstop: :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

Luxury

Rxxf

Quote from: Luxury on July 03, 2016, 02:13:55 PM
Love Ghan, but this whole I'm your 'favs fav', 'probably your favorite singers favorite singer'  thing reeks of a need to be validated and makes me cringe. The 'clapbacks' in general are just... ugh

It doesn't give me "need to be validated", it gives me "you look a fool telling me I can't sing, when you're a stan of a person who stans for me". But it's not something I would even address. You are BRANDY. I mean. :dead: Lol.
BRANDY

Lazarus

:plzstop: :plzstop: :dead: :dead:

4 fucking k

And she should be hap' that these other artists don't either care or respect her enough to chime in. Cause if some gor tried to be like "BUT you're not my fave sis" it would be embarrassing af

Cowgirl

Quote from: ralfael on July 03, 2016, 02:15:54 PM

It doesn't give me "need to be validated", it gives me "you look a fool telling me I can't sing, when you're a stan of a person who stans for me". But it's not something I would even address. You are BRANDY. I mean. :dead: Lol.

Luxury

Quote from: imani on July 03, 2016, 02:16:28 PM
And she should be hap' that these other artists don't either care or respect her enough to chime in. Cause if some gor tried to be like "BUT you're not my fave sis" it would be embarrassing af

:plzstop: I was thinking this but didn't wanna rile the girls UP

Young

Well I know she was recording a lot in June before the tour. I had someone who was suppose to fly to Hawaii to visit but Ghan wouldn't let him leave the studio sbddddd. And that session was a few days. She's been grinding supposedly

Rxxf

Quote from: Young on July 03, 2016, 02:19:19 PM
Well I know she was recording a lot in June before the tour. I had someone who was suppose to fly to Hawaii to visit but Ghan wouldn't let him leave the studio sbddddd. And that session was a few days. She's been grinding supposedly

Sounds good.
BRANDY