Might be interviewing Brandy next week

Started by Buddha, May 04, 2017, 01:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Quote from: TEXASbama on May 04, 2017, 05:09:00 PM
Any way she can bring back the femald dancers and get rid of those dudes

This should def be a set question!!! tell sis we not with the shits... but calmly thou lol

SouravMay

Ask about "WHITE FLAG" and the canceled EP.
B7

Vonc2002

OMG!!!! Please confront her about changing up her concert sets. Matter fact, make her commit to that and don't take no for a fckn answer cause im SICK of the bullshit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Harlem on May 04, 2017, 07:37:49 PM

This should def be a set question!!! tell sis we not with the shits... but calmly thou lol
BECAUSE!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Harlem

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 04, 2017, 07:40:51 PM
Quote from: Harlem on May 04, 2017, 07:37:49 PM

BECAUSE!

:plzstop:

Right! I know sis wanna do things HER way & I respect it when it comes to the music and her sound BUT for everything else Queen needs someone to give her a good NO! And Frank Gatson old ass too! Matter of fact where's that Sonja gif?!

Sovereign.

I'm curious as to whether more television/sitcom work is lined up and if an actual US tour is in the works for this next era?

FRANCE

Quote from: SingBran on May 04, 2017, 07:26:43 PM
Will she ever perform "Brokenhearted" again?

THIS!!!!! Its one of her hits and she stays leaving it out.

Also, I forgot one thing. She and The Roots have paired up to do live shows with her, I believe. If she can expound on that partnership more.

Harlem

Word def ask about The Roots experience and any further collabs cuz that was dope!

Wtv

May 04, 2017, 11:06:44 PM #53 Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 11:07:12 PM by Where'sTheMusic
Another one:

Are you looking or planning to find some new creative minds/artists out there for your next music videos? Or would you like to reunite with directors that you already know from past singles?

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Real on May 04, 2017, 06:25:31 PM
Then why don't you post what you DO want to hear about, like the man asked  :hmph:
sssssssssssssss

only thing I really wanna hear are those snips in FULL

i'll give it a chance, but soon as the convo shifts from music I'm clicking X

H.#.G.*.Z

brocka4life

What's going to actually be different about this era, when compared to the last 4 short, mishandled eras?

What is the vocal approach for the new album?

If you could collaborate with an artist of another genre (outside of r&b and pop), who would it be?

Who are the key people behind your music career at this point (management, producers, etc) and how are you ensuring that they have your best interest at heart?

At this point in your career, are you just seeking to enjoy the music or do you feel you have something to prove?

Marilyn

Quote from: brocka4life on May 04, 2017, 11:21:47 PM
What's going to actually be different about this era, when compared to the last 4 short, mishandled eras?

r

do u want him slapped

Marilyn

Seriously, just let all the questions be about music and independence. There is no need to waste an interview talking about Roxie, Zoe, Ryan, Monica, and Beyonce. Let this be about Brandy's MUSIC.

Upica Jones

ask her bout the dent in the floor caused by TC doing jumping jacks in her livin room