anytime u feel danger or fear...

Started by shante smith, April 19, 2024, 07:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

then instantly..
i will APPEAR.

shante smith

April 19, 2024, 07:39:35 AM #1 Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 08:00:50 AM by finish ha.
and when it comes down to some good ol fashioned luv...
i got it. i got it.

I GOT IT GOT IT BVY BVY!  :-o

makeme

Chaka Khan... CHAKA KHAN..hahaha..my girl!
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

shante smith

April 19, 2024, 08:51:38 AM #5 Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 08:52:04 AM by finish ha.
Quote from: makeme on April 19, 2024, 08:36:55 AMChaka Khan... CHAKA KHAN..hahaha..my girl!
C
F
G
G
G

G
G
G
G
G
G

I forgot how FUN some of Whitney's songs are

Especially this one

makeme

Quote from: finish ha. on April 19, 2024, 08:51:38 AM
Quote from: makeme on April 19, 2024, 08:36:55 AMChaka Khan... CHAKA KHAN..hahaha..my girl!
C
F
G
G
G

G
G
G
G
G
G

I forgot how FUN some of Whitney's songs are

Especially this one

She was so confident and fearless and..well, jovial
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Aalumeci.

Omg I was such a TLC stan rhrhdjdjdhrhhddh

I remember annoying my family members when this video would come on, yelling "there they go!" every time they'd pop up on the screen  :dead:

Aalumeci.

why were they even in the video? Djdjdjd so random

shante smith

Quote from: Aalumeci. on April 19, 2024, 10:58:29 AMwhy were they even in the video? Djdjdjd so random
I forgot about the cameos in the video til I watched it again today

But it made it even more fun

Mffjfjfnnfnfnfn