Sevyn Needs new MANAGEMENT

Started by #Mu7, December 11, 2016, 12:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#Mu7

She has a label that believes in her, but her FUCKING MANAGEMENT sucks.

The music is GOOD. She can dance, She can sing LIVE. She is PRetty.... I'm pissed..... like she can't catch a break.....

these two singles SHOULD be BURNING UP URBAN RADIO RIGHT NOW

Vonc2002

Well iono and don't care about all the other shit. Im buying the album when it comes out
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

D.I.E.G.O.

n I don't think management is the issue. People aren't responding to the music. Maybe she needs a new sound?

Can't wait for the album, though.

BAPHOMET.

#Mu7

Her music is fucking GOODT! Period. I didn't fuck with the D4L Joint though, both EPs were fire!! Glad to see others fuck with her though!

GRAND

Hey mu is Kelly's sitcom still coming out

Admin

🦚

They need a R&B diva's like show and have all the struggle girls on it. 'Vyn, 'nash', 'stine, neveruary's diary etc.

Because it's clear they aren't being seen or heard.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Young

GLOCK

Before I do seems to be everywhere in terms of social media and I heard it a few times on the radio. In atl

She's gonna stick

Wtv

Quote from: Mu on December 11, 2016, 12:14:02 PM
She has a label that believes in her, but her FUCKING MANAGEMENT sucks.

The music is GOOD. She can dance, She can sing LIVE. She is PRetty.... I'm pissed..... like she can't catch a break.....

these two singles SHOULD be BURNING UP URBAN RADIO RIGHT NOW

when you have a new song/video each month, its impossible one will end having a big impact. Radio stations will play whatever they like, and this way, the attention basically will be divided and no song will be a hit.

As and artist, you need to have one clear focus, and not 4-5 at the same time. The harder you push ONE song, the more options of it becoming a decent hit.

FRANCE

Quote from: Sleigh My Name on December 11, 2016, 12:38:53 PM
They need a R&B diva's like show and have all the struggle girls on it. 'Vyn, 'nash', 'stine, neveruary's diary etc.

Because it's clear they aren't being seen or heard.

pretty much. female R&B artists have it hard these days. the reason why the likes of k michelle and even tamar during her L&W era are doing better is partially due to reality tv. sevyn needs a show to tell her story. ppl don't really connect to her cause they dont KNOW her.

whatever

December 11, 2016, 05:18:04 PM #14 Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 05:18:31 PM by whatever
Yeah maybe someone should introduce a r&b show with girls that are younger, like sev, Elle, Candice Boyd, etc

And have it on Vh1