Brandy my God!

Started by #Mu7, March 18, 2017, 03:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#Mu7

March 18, 2017, 03:34:02 PM Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 04:40:31 PM by Mu

:flamebroiled: :loose2when:

I'm about to lose it in this car. One of the absolute best songs she's ever recorded. My God what kinda flawlessly sung and produced record.

Sorry Everytime I get mad at ghan for not releasing an album. Im reminded that she has a perfect catalog.

Cartierline

I was just listening to this last night and thinking the exact fckin same

WTYTM is in my top 5 Bran songs for sure

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cartierline

#Mu7

LWCMO isn't the song being discussed it's amazing as well. But people always praising it and I want this damn song to be praised.

GLOCK

When God Touches me is so iconic

RAY7

Yea this is the best slow jam/ ballad on Full Moon

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Marilyn

Vonc2002

Wtv

March 18, 2017, 05:21:07 PM #14 Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 05:23:16 PM by 1.7
Im honestly a bit surprised many fans still get excited/hyped talking about past music.
this is no shade or anything, I guess Im just on another phase of my life, so I cant feel that thing with past music. Im more a "next era" type of fan, the industry moves fast, so I guess I move fast too and Im ready for whats next, not for what was done years or decades ago, and even more with all the music that is out there, both from familiar and new artists. music evolves, new artists come, new sounds, new music, new vibes.... I cant stay in past eras, my ear needs new things yearly, if not monthly, from whatever artist, music is like food in that sense, I need new music each year as a whole, Brandy included.