Brandy my God!

Started by #Mu7, March 18, 2017, 03:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

How do you ever appreciate an artist if your never excited about their previous work

Vonc2002

f
If ur a "next era" type of fan then ur following the wrong girl.   Just leave until the next era if that's the case. Ur annoying af anyway.  Not coming into a thread praising old songs to tell us ur above praising old songs :dead:
Just GO already
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Saint on March 18, 2017, 05:24:14 PM
How do you ever appreciate an artist if your never excited about their previous work
One of the dumbest things I've read, i believe
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

FlowerBomb

Hhhh Vonc don't kill her

Cowgirl

Quote from: 1.7 on March 18, 2017, 05:21:07 PM
Im honestly a bit surprised many fans still get excited/hyped talking about past music.
this is no shade or anything, I guess Im just on another phase of my life, so I cant feel that thing with past music. Im more a "next era" type of fan, the industry moves fast, so I guess I move fast too and Im ready for whats next, not for what was done years or decades ago, and even more with all the music that is out there, both from familiar and new artists. music evolves, new artists come, new sounds, new music, new vibes.... I cant stay in past eras, my ear needs new things yearly, if not monthly, from whatever artist, music is like food in that sense, I need new music each year as a whole, Brandy included.
vndfvnvvv

Girl, take your next era ass outta here.
:plzstop:

Cartierline

Cartierline

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 18, 2017, 05:25:28 PM
f
If ur a "next era" type of fan then ur following the wrong girl.   Just leave until the next era if that's the case. Ur annoying af anyway.  Not coming into a thread praising old songs to tell us ur above praising old songs :dead:
Just GO already
sssss !!!!

That gorl is so annoying.

Vonc2002

March 18, 2017, 05:33:14 PM #24 Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 05:33:34 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Cartier on March 18, 2017, 05:31:05 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 18, 2017, 05:25:28 PM
f
Just GO already
sssss !!!!

That gorl is so annoying.
sdddddddddd
Not cut from the same cloth so i can't really stan for the old stuff HAHA!
Someone hand this fag his walkn papers already :uhh:

Cowgirl

Guys, I think I wanna be an exclusive "next era" fan too. Sounds elite.
:supluv:

RAY7

I need her to try this again live
with some good bgvs so she can focus on killing the leads

wizzy

Im honestly a bit surprised many fans still get excited/hyped talking about past music.
this is no shade or anything, I guess Im just on another phase of my life, so I cant feel that thing with past music. Im more a "next era" type of fan, the industry moves fast, so I guess I move fast too and Im ready for whats next, not for what was done years or decades ago, and even more with all the music that is out there, both from familiar and new artists. music evolves, new artists come, new sounds, new music, new vibes.... I cant stay in past eras, my ear needs new things yearly, if not monthly, from whatever artist, music is like food in that sense, I need new music each year as a whole, Brandy included.
well, news flash: B is in a new phase where she releases once a decade so hows that workin out for u, hun

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on March 18, 2017, 05:33:41 PM
Guys, I think I wanna be an exclusive "next era" fan too. Sounds elite.
:supluv:
If ur a brandy fan, it sounds depressing

Wtv

Quote from: Uni on March 18, 2017, 05:34:36 PM
well, news flash: B is in a new phase where she releases once a decade so hows that workin out for u, hun

not that good, lol.

Thats the point. Id love to have new Brandy sounds, tracks, vocals each year (I know, I know, thats kind of impossible) but.... How f**** awesome would that be? all the magic we could have an enjoy, being fresh, and each year giving us something really new and different? Id use the hell out of it.

Brandy has so much talent, that all these years without a piece of work is sad and a real waste of all her music talents. Thats why I use many of her unreleased, because they give me sometimes what her albums dont. thats why I welcomed Bran'nu with open arms, it was something totally NEW and unexpected from her, so imagine all the things she could still do with her voice, writing skills... all the new sounds yet to be explored.... mix of genres and all of that.

Im still waiting for the UK sessions that never happened
:plzstop:

I was sooooooooooooooooooooooo ready for that. Brandy over uk producers music would have been kind of a dream to me  :wub: :wub: :wub:

There is a reason why Sweet nothings is and will always be one of my faves EVER.