Kelly Rowland - Kelebrate

Started by #Mu7, September 22, 2017, 08:02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

#Mu7

1) Make Believe -
2) On & On - https://singersroom.com/content/2010-05-28/kelly-rowland-on-and-on/
3) Forever & A Day -
4) Grown Woman -
5) Take It All -
6) What A Feeling -
7) Commander -
8) Down 4 Whatever -
9) Each Other -
10) Forever Is Just A Minure Away - http://www.thisisrnb.com/2010/10/music-kelly-rowland-forever-is-just-a-minute-away/

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

The best fucking workout playlist !!!!

AIDS

#Mu7

Quote from: MARS. on September 22, 2017, 08:03:43 AM
is she going to release an album?

Khaled's interview with Kiss 95.9 radio

I ask because I also saw that photo of you and Kelly Rowland. I know you guys share the same birthday, so I was just thinking: 'Was the vibe similar with her?'
Oh yeah. I actually knew me and Kelly Rowland shared the same birthday before I met her. I knew that as a kid, as a child, because she's practically ... she's not practically, she is an icon. Being in such an iconic group, her solo career, all that. Destiny's Child is my mom's favorite group, so meeting her was definitely nerve-wracking. I'm like, "Wow, I'm meeting Kelly Rowland," but the conversations that I had with her ... she became my friend in less than 10 minutes because of how sweet she was. Because of what we were talking about. Because of how open we were. We had to be completely open because to make a song, to write a song with someone else, you have to know what they're going through, so that you can emulate that throughout the song. [It's] so that the listener can hear. They're like, "Wow, I feel this because I was going through the same thing not too long ago."

I think you told Angie Martinez that it was one of your favorite songs that you've ever written.
Yeah, oh yeah. Definitely. Kelly is dope. I actually miss her. I haven't seen her for a while, so hopefully I see her soon.

Read more: kiss959fm.iheart.com/content/2017-09-18-interview-khalid-spills-on-working-with-kelly-rowland-on-her-new-album/#ixzz4t3NMx38r

the masterpiece is being crafted!

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Kurama

I discovered a song  called Favor today, she was iight.

Cowgirl