Janet Jackson 'No Sleep' produced by Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis

Started by AIDS!, June 22, 2015, 08:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaMuzik

I keep replaying! this whisper and coo over this ethereal knock!

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Heartbreaker on June 22, 2015, 11:45:14 PM
If Jans would've came back with a song like Tin's "How Many Times" I kinda would've HIT the purchase button.  :sobusyjetsetter:

Yes!!!

Cowgirl

Quote from: iman on June 22, 2015, 11:59:29 PM
Quote from: BowDown on June 22, 2015, 11:56:18 PM

Just officially released :wub:

r u sure

http://brandy.4fans.net/index.php?topic=43.msg1104#msg1104
It wasn't supposed to be out until midnight. They rushed it because of the response but it was only if you searched for the song.

Boomz

Meh...I only like the last minute of the song where she's outright singing. She could've kept those wannabe seductive coos in the rest of the song.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

n

I haven't even listened yet. I just don't have any interest in this old lady. I'm just awaiting this J+B mess.

BAPHOMET.

June 23, 2015, 12:27:51 AM #144 Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 12:28:15 AM by Heartbreaker
The reality is that this song is going to flop. You can give a throwback tea and still show progression.
Urban radio nor UAC are really going to play this Damita Jo bonus track.

b

I do wish Jan the best though. But not with this. sor'

iman

Quote from: Heartbreaker on June 23, 2015, 12:27:51 AM
The reality is that this song is going to flop. You can give a throwback tea and still show progression.
Urban radio nor UAC are really going to play this Damita Jo bonus track.

b

I do wish Jan the best though. But not with this. sor'

ssss

wow yea

btw, who is this  :howfestive:

Dee

Oh! Gon flop!
:cheerup:

Jans will be fine. The single is already rising on iChunes and was just released yesterday.
Plus, sis gonna send the entire world into a FRENZY on Sunday when she attends the BET Awards :letsmessfag: