This Malik Yoba thing......

Started by Opposites Attract., September 25, 2019, 03:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

KippDaddy

I drunk ass legit hit on him hard this summer in Harlem lol.

So fucking embarrassing.

Slurring words like: "ayo New York undercover dude we got a table
Over here with bottle service let me get your a drink.   Whose your agent"

I'm such a fucking meas

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: KippDaddy on September 25, 2019, 08:37:08 PM
I drunk ass legit hit on him hard this summer in Harlem lol.

So fucking embarrassing.

Slurring words like: "ayo New York undercover dude we got a table
Over here with bottle service let me get your a drink.   Whose your agent"

I'm such a fucking meas

Awwww King

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Naomi Hit Me

Gilgamesh.

he ain't ugly but....uh anyway, different strokes I guess  :disgusted:

Gilgamesh.

September 26, 2019, 06:52:57 AM #25 Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 08:15:48 AM by Gilgamesh.
And the way the community has done this man, I don't want to hear shit from near Trans, Gay or OTHER talking about "we need more allies!", this man publicly embarrassed himself and has been met with nothing but judgement and ridicule from straight and queer people. A mess.

Gilgamesh.

September 26, 2019, 06:53:25 AM #26 Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 07:47:33 AM by Gilgamesh.
but if he did mess with them little boys he needs to dragged :justabit:

RAY7

DrewBabyLove

I'm sorry but if you sit with someone for 4 whole hours discussing what questions you would ask and how the interview would be conducted/flow, but you never mention these allegations, then you had every intention to ambush him with the question! Period, regardless of if he had malicious intent or not. Dude was out of pocket, especially considering that public allegations can end these peoples careers before they are even proven to be true. He just used his platform to spread those allegations. If the allegations are real and true then let that man be tried in the court of law and not the court of public opinion.

Marilyn

Interviewers shouldn't ask shit like this until it's proven to be true. Remember when that trans lied on Chingy. Remember them broads who lied on Nelly and Chris. Remember when that big bitch lied on Usher. Don't be so quick to believe.