I just....not a real life "ORPHAN" mess

Started by Gilgamesh., September 29, 2019, 01:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

QuoteThe adoptive parents of an "abandoned" dwarf have appeared in court accused of dumping her after they alleged she was a "sociopathic" adult.

Ukrainian-born Natalia, who has a rare form of dwarfism, is at the centre of a bizarre case which has seen Kristine and Michael Barnett accused of dumping her in Indiana, US, and fleeing to Canada.

The Barnetts, who are now divorced, appeared in court for the first time today denying felony neglect charges.

They claim to have been scammed into believing 3ft-tall Natalia was a six-year-old orphan from Ukraine when they adopted her in 2010.

However, they allege that she was a 22-year-old adult who tried to poison them and threatened to kill their children.

But in a new twist to the astonishing case, prosecutors now say that even if Natalia was not a child – dumping a mentally or physically disabled adult is against the law in Indiana.

The Barnetts have admitted to renting an apartment in Lafayette, Indiana, in July 2013 and leaving the Ukrainian there alone for three years.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10021464/parents-sociopath-dwarf-neglect-court-indiana/

Naomi Hit Me

Dhshdjdjddjdjdjdjdjdk

This law and order svu episode

Gilgamesh.

QuoteKristine alleges the "impostor" tried to poison her, pushed her against an electric fence and threatened to kill her other children in their sleep.

Natalia is said to have smeared blood on mirrors and tried to jump out of a moving car.

Kristine told DailyMailTV: "I saw her putting chemicals, bleach, Windex something like that, in my coffee and I asked her, what are you doing? She said, 'I am trying to poison you'."

The case has been compared to the 2009 horror movie Orphan, where a couple adopt a nine-year-old girl who turns out to be at least two decades older — then end up fighting for their lives against her.
#

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

ton

I wonder if she tried to fuck the husband 

XBXBXBXBXXBBXBX

ton

That is SO CREEPY. I couldn't imagine this lil bitch acting like a kid but really a grown womuh with experience

Naomi Hit Me

I have tears
So what happened when this bitch was on her period
These fools didn't notice?!

ton

Quote from: LongLiveNaomi on September 29, 2019, 01:51:18 PM
I have tears
So what happened when this bitch was on her period
These fools didn't notice?!
BZBZBZBZBZB

Either my sis secretly had tampons or she was putting paper towels down there

Naomi Hit Me