M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

TheletterJ

July 13, 2019, 01:21:08 AM #11417 Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 01:26:41 AM by HotsauceSwag
Agreed this old ass auntie act has to go. I'm so mad that this bitch was slaying her entire off time and then when she comes time to work and promote, we get this. #facepalm

GLOCK

It's quite sad 
I saw Melinda at Whole Foods yesterday but ch! 
I couldn't even find it in me to speak cuz she looked 10 years younger than Monica with her grocery store outfit and Gucci bags

this is y'all queen huh 

b7

Bdbcncccvvvvv  Young is gonna KILL y'all 💔

but it is weird that she slayed a lot more when she wasn't even on VH1

Alpha

Quote from: EXPENSIVE DICK on July 13, 2019, 01:23:03 AM
It's quite sad
I saw Melinda at Whole Foods yesterday but ch!
I couldn't even find it in me to speak cuz she looked 10 years younger than Monica with her grocery store outfit and Gucci bags

this is y'all queen huh

I can't stand it. She gets on my nerves so much. I'm soooo close to throwing in the fucking towel. She constantly looks a 62 year old fucking fool these days. I try to convince myself otherwise but I'm done faking the fucking funk.

Young

What part of she had SURGERY don't yawl get ?

shes doing wtf she needs to do

Young

July 13, 2019, 04:35:57 AM #11422 Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 04:36:08 AM by Young
What Grandma yawl know wearing this

Young

Checkmate Burruss

THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Checkmate Burruss

It's going to be so much fun watching yall be so shady and grumpy about this girl over the next two months...especially concerning promo because tv is about to go on break until mid-September.....asdfjklasdflolaolololololo....O....L

Checkmate Burruss

GLOCK

Quote from: Alpha on July 13, 2019, 02:19:11 AM
Quote from: EXPENSIVE DICK on July 13, 2019, 01:23:03 AM
It's quite sad
I saw Melinda at Whole Foods yesterday but ch!

this is y'all queen huh

I can't stand it. She gets on my nerves so much. I'm soooo close to throwing in the fucking towel. She constantly looks a 62 year old fucking fool these days. I try to convince myself otherwise but I'm done faking the fucking funk.
:plzstop:
I tried and I can't anymore
A true old mess