Mo’Nique: “Oprah & Tyler Perry Are Some Coon MFers!!!”

Started by M-Rocka, May 01, 2024, 02:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: RAY7 on May 01, 2024, 07:28:29 PMSomeone that claimed they went to the show said this is literally all she talked about
Unbelievable

:plzstop:

Edge gorl

Quote from: RAY7 on May 01, 2024, 07:28:29 PMSomeone that claimed they went to the show said this is literally all she talked about
Unbelievable
rctvvttvvtvgvfvgvf

Buy The Stars✨

I love that this strong black woman is speaking the truth in her comedy set that no one has to watch if they don't want too!

Can't wait to see her in my city !

Lazarus

Unbelievable

:plzstop:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on May 02, 2024, 03:41:47 AMI love that this strong black woman is speaking the truth in her comedy set that no one has to watch if they don't want too!

Can't wait to see her in my city !

Just watch up any interview she's done in the last 5 years, it's the same tea  :letsmessfag:

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Any time I hear about Monique these days it's regarding this mess.

I get airing out your grievances when someone wrongs you. I totally understand, but she's allowing this mess to overshadow her talent and own accomplishments.

We've been hearing this story for the past decade.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

somebody put her out of her misery. good greif

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 02, 2024, 12:31:08 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 02, 2024, 12:19:00 PMI want Idris in me
will there be room? It's kinda full in there

sfdsfdgbgbgbgbbg

Once you pull out there will be plenty of room :heyddy: