Truth about why you Suck at Relationships, based on your Zodiac Sign

Started by MAY, June 21, 2017, 07:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

June 21, 2017, 08:44:27 PM #17 Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 08:45:00 PM by ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 21, 2017, 07:33:06 PM

Gemini - (May 22nd to June 21st)

You suck at being the adult sometimes.

Geminis live in their own positivity bubble where everything is sunshine and unicorn frappucinos. Relationships require unpleasant work from time to time and when a Gemini fails to realize this, it can make their partner feel alone (which makes them question the viability of the relationship as a whole). You?re going to keep sucking until you find a way to infuse all your passion into the mundane things like relationship maintenance, too.

Cancer - (June 22nd to July 22nd)

You suck at standing up for yourself.

Cancers love love and hate conflict. It?s very hard for them to handle any kind of disharmony, but moments of conflict are necessary for the longterm health of the relationship. Instead, they prefer to sweep issues under the rug and continue to idealize their partner until their emotions explode out of them. You?re going to continue to suck at relationships until you realize that small, unpleasant conversations are better than waiting until the issues are too big to casually discuss.

H.#.G.*.Z

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: MelMel on June 21, 2017, 07:56:11 PM
how about y'all can't keep a man because you are just fucking terrible

you cant keep a man cause you keep a drink in both hands hun

STUNNA GOD

yummy

They kinda hit the nail on the head with mine

Where is this from?

:udontlookok:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 22, 2017, 03:56:35 PM
They kinda hit the nail on the head with mine

Where is this from?

dsssssssssd

Aren't you a Taurus too bby? :dead:

yummy

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 22, 2017, 04:00:14 PM
Yeah...are we gonna be alone forever?

:bvy:
ssdddsdssssddddddddddddddsdddddddsd

Yea. Haven't decided if that's a bad thing yet though. Do we need professional help?

GLOCK

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on June 22, 2017, 03:50:47 PM
I'm a Pisces. But I was born 2 months premature. So, the Taurus one is accurate for me lol
boy if u....