Idiots Fight at the Airport

Started by ssw4919, March 25, 2021, 02:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daydream

March 25, 2021, 03:10:43 AM #1 Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 03:12:09 AM by conceit.
Of course there's someone in the comments talking about "what if they were white women?!! :plea: "

https://twitter.com/signifyingmonky/status/1374896335640522752?s=21

Like r u serious
They're fighting in an airport ... at the security check in

Fnnfnfnfnfnf

I'm glad they're getting him together

Play hoodlum games... win hoodlum prizes in a post - 9/11 world .

Someone made a good point that this could have easily been a staged distraction to get some mess thru the checkpoint undetected . Doubt it's the case but if I'm about to board a plane I want anything that even has the slightest chance of being suspicious to be taken care of immediately.

I don't care if it's osamas doppelgänger or dayquan from down the block causing mess.

CHOKE

Cartierline

STUNNA GOD

CHCHCHCGXYXYXXRXTXTXDYXYCGCGCGCCYCYXC

The nigger politely stepping over them to catch his flight is me.

:plzstop:

ssw4919

The way they will likely get federal charges and be on the no-fly list.   :feelinmyself:

Buy The Stars✨

of course its in hoodlanta.  some ppl just dont have any class smh and whoever was recording was dramatic af like he just put a bullet in each one of their heads which would be fine with me lol

'ology

Quote from: Trey on March 25, 2021, 06:41:33 AM
CHCHCHCGXYXYXXRXTXTXDYXYCGCGCGCCYCYXC

The nigger politely stepping over them to catch his flight is me.

:plzstop:
!!!!!!!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzxxzzzzzzzzzz

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Quote from: Troye on March 25, 2021, 08:53:03 AM
of course its in hoodlanta.  some ppl just dont have any class smh and whoever was recording was dramatic af like he just put a bullet in each one of their heads which would be fine with me lol

:shannonsmissing:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on March 25, 2021, 09:14:46 AM
I'm sure it would've

oh please this board is full of

they really gun down the wrong gorls[i/]

comments lets not EVEN act like what i said was any worse...

'ology

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/local/atlanta-airport-fight-3-arrested/85-c0df5925-7dd1-49d0-865a-8392940393e5

So it started because one of the people jumping the man didn't have their ID and we're giving TSA a hard time 🤦🏽‍♂️. the man said something bc I guess they were being disrespectful also holding the line up. Two are 19 and one is 17 they're probably gonna be put on the no fly list 🥴🥴🥴😂

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: conceit. on March 25, 2021, 03:10:43 AM
Of course there's someone in the comments talking about "what if they were white women?!! :plea: "

https://twitter.com/signifyingmonky/status/1374896335640522752?s=21

Like r u serious
They're fighting in an airport ... at the security check in

Fnnfnfnfnfnf

I'm glad they're getting him together

Play hoodlum games... win hoodlum prizes in a post - 9/11 world .

Someone made a good point that this could have easily been a staged distraction to get some mess thru the checkpoint undetected . Doubt it's the case but if I'm about to board a plane I want anything that even has the slightest chance of being suspicious to be taken care of immediately.

I don't care if it's osamas doppelgänger or dayquan from down the block causing mess.

n

I knew you'd be in here with an essay
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"