RHOA Producers Reportedly Want Phaedra Back For Season 14

Started by M-Rocka, April 22, 2021, 02:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

QuoteIs Bravo giving Phaedra Parks her peach back?

The reality star joined The Real Housewives of Atlanta back in 2010 and departed seven years later, respectively during the show's third and ninth seasons.

However, according to a recent report by The Sun, Phaedra Parks could be gracing television screens once again for RHOA's upcoming fourteenth season. Reportedly, due to a drop in the show's ratings and popularity for the 13th season, Bravo executives are considering bringing back Phaedra Parks to switch up the current cast and–hopefully–boost the show's ratings.

An unnamed source told The Sun:

"There's going to be a big cast shake-up next season and some producers are mulling over asking Phaedra Parks to return."
The source continued:

"The hope is that having fan favorites like Phaedra come back will help the show rise back into the 2 million viewers-a-week arena."
As you may recall, Phaedra's time on RHOA was quite the mixed-bag. While known for her "reads" her self-proclaimed Southern Belle allure, Phaedra is also remembered for the controversy that surrounded her final RHOA season–ultimately leading to her 2017 departure from the franchise.

Throughout RHOA's ninth season, Porsha Williams continuously accused Kandi Burruss-Tucker of intending to drug and rape her, as well as having a sex dungeon. While Kandi Burruss-Tucker was able the turn the sex dungeon accusation into a money-making schtick of sorts (i.e. launching a sold-out Dungeon Tour), Porsha Williams' accusations rocked the boat in such a way that they are still brought up on the show years later.

However, it was revealed at the RHOA season nine reunion that it was Phaedra—the frick to Porsha Williams' frack–who concocted the aforementioned rumors. As a result, Phaedra has not appeared on the franchise since then. But it seems as though that might be changing!

vvccccvc

Nick, if you're reading this...

Try not to have an aneurysm hun. :plzstop:

FRANCE

Sounds like a bunch of nothing. Just speculation. 

"An unnamed source told The Sun"

Gor gone!

M-Rocka

Quote from: FRANCE on April 22, 2021, 02:15:25 PM
Sounds like a bunch of nothing. Just speculation.

"An unnamed source told The Sun"

Gor gone!
So we heard! Sources say!

ccvvvccccxxxcccccvvvvvvbbbbv

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Scott.

Every season they say this. We will have to wait and see 

Buy The Stars✨

looks like speaking it into existence is working a bit .. ACK i know they say this every year but the EGGS i got prepared for yall if she ever does come back and the threads SAVED and ready to fucking GO the moment its ever announced..

Scott.

Nick, nobody gives a damn about your saved threads but you.

Buy The Stars✨

you care or else you wouldnt be commenting.  EGGS will be handed out accordingly IF it happens that is all 

Scott.

It's called a thread and a thread is meant to be commented in.

NOBODY cares about your virtual eggs

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on April 22, 2021, 02:48:06 PM
Nick, nobody gives a damn about your saved threads but you.
cccccccvvvcxxcccvbbvccccc
cvvvbvcccccvvvccc
vvvbbvccccvbnnnn
mmmmmmnnbbbvvvvvv

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on April 22, 2021, 02:43:43 PM
looks like speaking it into existence is working a bit .. ACK i know they say this every year but the EGGS i got prepared for yall if she ever does come back and the threads SAVED and ready to fucking GO the moment its ever announced..

b