One of the gorls shot 10 times by cop

Started by crime mob, April 25, 2021, 08:25:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crime mob

April 25, 2021, 02:27:05 PM #15 Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 02:29:28 PM by ATL Shawty
Here's The video footage

I wish it were more clear .

The officer says show me ur hands multiple times before firing

My question is could Isaiah not hear him or something ? Or another case could be the officer pretending like he didn't see Isaiah drop whatever it was in his hand .

And I need clarification on what the repeat call was for . There's conflicting info there between the sheriffs mess and Isaiahs brother .

It benefits isaiahs brother for him to claim that he had nothubg to do with the repeat call, and it benefits the sheriffs dept to say it was totally a domestic mess . Isaiah is gonna really provide crucial info once he's stable enough .

Cuz Somebody's lying .

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_2UbzVM66o8

CHOKE

April 25, 2021, 02:29:14 PM #16 Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 02:29:32 PM by Banana Powder🦋
Jzkskdjjdjdjdjdjdjfjdjdjdjdjfkdkdkdkfkfjfjtj

Not asking Quee to show him her hands AFTER firing 10 rounds into her

wtf

crime mob

Quote from: Banana Powder🦋 on April 25, 2021, 02:29:14 PM

wtf
he said it before firing .

Cowgirl

Quote from: Jayda X on April 25, 2021, 02:25:40 PM
After viewing the Spotsylvania County Sheriff's deputy's bodycam video and listening to the 911 call, it is evident that the tragic shooting of Isaiah Brown was completely avoidable," David Haynes, an attorney for Brown's family, said in a statement. He said Brown was "on the phone with 911 at the time of the shooting and the officer mistook a cordless house phone for a gun."

In the body camera footage, the deputy is heard saying Brown has a gun.

"Drop the gun now and stop walking towards me," the deputy is heard yelling in the body camera footage. "Stop walking towards me. Stop. Stop."

A spokesperson for the Virginia State Police told CNN Brown was unarmed at the time of the shooting.

"The deputy in question made multiple, basic policing errors and violated established protocols," Haynes said. "The deputy was situated nearly 50 feet from Isaiah, was never threatened and should not have discharged his weapon."

Wow. And why didn't he use his spotlight if he couldn't see? Even if it were a gun to his, is it protocol to shoot the person before they do it? :unsure:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 25, 2021, 02:30:03 PM

wtf
and after  :dead:

crime mob

Quote from: TinaSnow on April 25, 2021, 02:30:25 PM
Quote from: Jayda X on April 25, 2021, 02:25:40 PM
After viewing the Spotsylvania County Sheriff's deputy's bodycam video and listening to the 911 call, it is evident that the tragic shooting of Isaiah Brown was completely avoidable," David Haynes, an attorney for Brown's family, said in a statement. He said Brown was "on the phone with 911 at the time of the shooting and the officer mistook a cordless house phone for a gun."

In the body camera footage, the deputy is heard saying Brown has a gun.

"Drop the gun now and stop walking towards me," the deputy is heard yelling in the body camera footage. "Stop walking towards me. Stop. Stop."

A spokesperson for the Virginia State Police told CNN Brown was unarmed at the time of the shooting.

"The deputy in question made multiple, basic policing errors and violated established protocols," Haynes said. "The deputy was situated nearly 50 feet from Isaiah, was never threatened and should not have discharged his weapon."

Wow. And why didn't he use his spotlight if he couldn't see? Even if it were a gun to his, is it protocol to shoot the person before they do it? :unsure:
if someone has a gun in their hand it's the almost same mess whether they're pointing it to their own head or to the police themselves

It's a lethal weapon in their hand .

There's always a chance the person can say fuck it and start shooting everyone else before they take themselves out. Ur dealing with someone who may not care about their own lives , it's safe to assume they may not care about urs either .

That's just generally speaking cuz Isaiah didn't actually have a gun

Dr Naomi Campbell

The cop is apparently 50ft away from the victim, and he mistook the cordless phone for a gun and he thinks because this may be a suicide attempt HE'S the one in danger?
Please.

crime mob

Quote from: Jayda X on April 25, 2021, 02:32:51 PM

wtf
and after  :dead:
thats right.

Before and after

Dr Naomi Campbell

And why didn't he tell HQ over the radio it was a phone  :dead:

CHOKE

wtf

Did u watch it Goddess he said it after too

I remember because that's when I started screaming

crime mob

Imma wait for more information, as always

But Somethings really fishy about this entire story .

Glad Isaiah survived so he can tell us what really happened . And the cop shot an unarmed man so he needs to lose his job and face charges .

Cowgirl

crime mob

Quote from: Banana Powder🦋 on April 25, 2021, 02:36:42 PM

wtf

Did u watch it Goddess he said it after too

I remember because that's when I started screaming
i thought u were u under the assumption that he didn't warn at all cuz u were only emphasizing "after "

But yeah that was a mess

crime mob

April 25, 2021, 02:45:30 PM #28 Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 02:46:39 PM by ATL Shawty
Quote from: TinaSnow on April 25, 2021, 02:38:42 PM
Yea, very strange situation..
like how did this deputy go from being someone so nice to give Isaiah a ride home and chauffeur him to his door

To someone shooting him down when he called back to the same address he just dropped him off at to help him once more

Wake up Isaiah and give us the tea goddess

CHOKE

The car ride home immediately stuck out to me