I wonder what direction Brandy's gonna take musically

Started by MAY, September 12, 2016, 01:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on September 12, 2016, 01:37:26 PM
With everything that's been going on with her I'm kinda curious.

I really hope she digs deep and gives us something honest & emotional, especially when it comes to her heart being broken.

I just farted

Young

Not a thanksgiving slay

Yesssssssssss!!!!

I'm ready Queen

Wtv

waiit, Bran posted November in a hastag these last weeks.... ugh!!

Bigmacthawoppa

Thanks for the read/update DOMO  :plzstop:.

Tell Ghan don't worry about what we want, just make music that's true to her and we'll love it. If that's one thing we can count on it's that she knows her shit and she will bring quality.

That being said...  :dead: I know the vocals gonna be on point but I would love a couple of songs that feature some seriously intricate harmonies (e.g. "Focus"). If she gives us a mix of her classic sound (harmonies, tone) plus her newfound vocal range/confidence we won't care if it's a damns country album, we'll love it.

D.I.E.G.O.

Not y'all making album recommendations like it's a takeout menu  :plzstop:

Wtv

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on September 16, 2016, 05:46:20 PM
Thanks for the read/update DOMO  :plzstop:.

Tell Ghan don't worry about what we want, just make music that's true to her and we'll love it. If that's one thing we can count on it's that she knows her shit and she will bring quality.

That being said...  :dead: I know the vocals gonna be on point but I would love a couple of songs that feature some seriously intricate harmonies (e.g. "Focus"). If she gives us a mix of her classic sound (harmonies, tone) plus her newfound vocal range/confidence we won't care if it's a damns country album, we'll love it.

well said.
but dont give us leftovers from Human please. no shade to Human, I love it, just one or two unreleased that Im not a fan of, lol

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 4everSlayage29 on September 16, 2016, 04:14:29 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on September 16, 2016, 03:47:08 PM
Lol he posted like he was getting banned but preach
Bent and may always negative and dismissive

Ts time for human pt 2 tbh
I think thats why bran is listening again to it
Inspirational
Lol !!!😂😂😂 i know right ? And finally somebody that understands i mean no harm but they are two debby downers and have the most negative shit to say about Ghan and it's not what i call support at all . yea i know #Bran can be super messy sometimes and you or i don't support that but we still go hard for her everything about them two is pure fuckery so somebody gotta take a stand :hmph:

Im over them they always and i mean always have a complaint
I dot take them seriously as fans anymore
But if u see ghan tell her alaska is waiting lol

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Zankou.

GRAND

The one that stanned for like dawn or someone super irrelevant?

Rxxf

Quote from: 4everSlayage29 on September 16, 2016, 03:15:28 PM
She Doesn't Say Much Because She Know How The Fans Can Get. And She Don't Wanna Sell Us False Hope. What I Do Know Is She Is Very Close To Winning This Case And In Between That Along With Other Projects She's Been Lowkey Working Her Ass Off In The Studio I Say Lowkey Because Her Family And Her Team Knows. Nothing Is To Get Out Due To This Legal Battle But She Has Been Working . I Was There For One Session Vocals Are Powerful. All I'm A Say Is The Fear Of Using Her Upper Register Is Gone. And We Will Know About Everything Come Early November. She Also Will Be Doing An Interview During Her Appearance In #Dallas For Gay Pride.... That's All I Can Give You Guys . Keep Supporting And One More Thing She's Open To Your Ideas For The Direction Of Her New Album. Just Like You Guys Gave Her Your Idea For #BegginNPleadin She Listens Guys. #SLAYANASENTME  :blessed:

You're adorable
Thanks
Lol
BRANDY