I wonder what direction Brandy's gonna take musically

Started by MAY, September 12, 2016, 01:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Quote from: Capricorn King on September 16, 2016, 12:57:54 PM
Quote from: 4everSlayage29 on September 16, 2016, 12:54:11 PM
Oh look same one that was bashing her is now all of a sudden going up for her. Brandy fans are the most Indecisive supporters . Especially #BentOutOfShape and #HayDay y'all seriously need help . I'm sure whenever she gears to work on the next album or even release the first single you will still find something to bitch about . and I'm not trying to start drama I'm stating my Opinion so you can come for me, read me, be messy, throw shade i give 0 fucks what y'all do or say because at the end of the day neither one of you know me and I'm not intimidated by either one of you . this thread is about Brandy fans coming together and voicing their opinion most of you do that and some of y'all throw straight Garbage and pure hate at this women . Go ahead for what you know calling me a fag, bitch, punk, ugly, ape bring your fucking worst i don't give a shit because it's so childish and typical. #NewLineFlatLine #Decline #MyTime I've talked to some pretty good well rounded people on here that actually make sense who not only don't hold Brandy in her wrong but also still supporter her through whatever she's going through. It's one thing to state how you feel while still giving true support but another thing when you straight bash her and try to strip her of all her accolades. Pointing the finger when nobody know wtf is going on . making #Brandy out to be a Vampire Bitch out for Blood against #Monigga no I'm not hatin i love her music as well but everybody know she always play innocent and been a messy bitch. After all the shit Brandy had to put up with this year from a label that tricked her, a man she once loved playing her, getting rid of fake ass friends who she loaned money, some fans (air quotes) turning on her to the media bashing her because of some shit #Monica blew way out of proportion and took it to live television. She should give of us powerful vocals with a dark song probably her darkest i miss her love songs but she sings about what's going on in her life so it won't be about a man it will be about her love for herself and her music and maybe a song about falling in love again some day . i want her to spill her guts and really give us her best body of work to date. #Real #Fans keep doing what you doing because it doesn't go unnoticed Brandy listens and she reads everything that goes for y'all Indecisive Fans too she reads all the shit that y'all say also . So keep that in your colon because last time i checked shit comes out your Ass not your your mouth. With that being said it's been real . That's All Their Is Their Isn't Anymore #CaseClosed #CasketDropped  :tistheseas:
j

b

Zankou.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: 4everSlayage29 on September 16, 2016, 12:54:11 PM
Oh look same one that was bashing her is now all of a sudden going up for her. Brandy fans are the most Indecisive supporters . Especially #BentOutOfShape and #HayDay y'all seriously need help . I'm sure whenever she gears to work on the next album or even release the first single you will still find something to bitch about . and I'm not trying to start drama I'm stating my Opinion so you can come for me, read me, be messy, throw shade i give 0 fucks what y'all do or say because at the end of the day neither one of you know me and I'm not intimidated by either one of you . this thread is about Brandy fans coming together and voicing their opinion most of you do that and some of y'all throw straight Garbage and pure hate at this women . Go ahead for what you know calling me a fag, bitch, punk, ugly, ape bring your fucking worst i don't give a shit because it's so childish and typical. #NewLineFlatLine #Decline #MyTime I've talked to some pretty good well rounded people on here that actually make sense who not only don't hold Brandy in her wrong but also still supporter her through whatever she's going through. It's one thing to state how you feel while still giving true support but another thing when you straight bash her and try to strip her of all her accolades. Pointing the finger when nobody know wtf is going on . making #Brandy out to be a Vampire Bitch out for Blood against #Monigga no I'm not hatin i love her music as well but everybody know she always play innocent and been a messy bitch. After all the shit Brandy had to put up with this year from a label that tricked her, a man she once loved playing her, getting rid of fake ass friends who she loaned money, some fans (air quotes) turning on her to the media bashing her because of some shit #Monica blew way out of proportion and took it to live television. She should give of us powerful vocals with a dark song probably her darkest i miss her love songs but she sings about what's going on in her life so it won't be about a man it will be about her love for herself and her music and maybe a song about falling in love again some day . i want her to spill her guts and really give us her best body of work to date. #Real #Fans keep doing what you doing because it doesn't go unnoticed Brandy listens and she reads everything that goes for y'all Indecisive Fans too she reads all the shit that y'all say also . So keep that in your colon because last time i checked shit comes out your Ass not your your mouth. With that being said it's been real . That's All Their Is Their Isn't Anymore #CaseClosed #CasketDropped  :tistheseas: #SlayanaSentMe

:omgwatshappening: #SlayanaSentMe? Sy'Rai...that you, girl?

Cowboy Nine

the way Slayage comes in with these dissertations ajdsan;dajsndsalksdansda'klsdsdkls

4everSlayage29

I'm not the gorgeousness that is Sy'rai but i am close to bran . who am i ? Rhymes with BoGo we still close i haven't went anywhere.... :shannonsmissing:

4everSlayage29

I LOVE YOU ALL HATAZ, FAKERZ, AND APPRECIATORS. #DOMO ooops👀😕😝😂 #Bran gone kill me but it's worth it :feelinmyself: #SLAYANASENTME

Zankou.

Quote from: 4everSlayage29 on September 16, 2016, 02:54:11 PM
I LOVE YOU ALL HATAZ, FAKERZ, AND APPRECIATORS. #DOMO ooops👀😕😝😂 #Bran gone kill me but it's worth it :feelinmyself: #SLAYANASENTME

M

FlowerBomb

Bhdjsjsjs that's Domo?
Ask sis when the fucking album is coming