I wonder what direction Brandy's gonna take musically

Started by MAY, September 12, 2016, 01:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on September 16, 2016, 02:55:17 PM
Quote from: 4everSlayage29 on September 16, 2016, 02:54:11 PM
I LOVE YOU ALL HATAZ, FAKERZ, AND APPRECIATORS. #DOMO ooops👀😕😝😂 #Bran gone kill me but it's worth it :feelinmyself: #SLAYANASENTME

M

dfffd

4everSlayage29

She Doesn't Say Much Because She Know How The Fans Can Get. And She Don't Wanna Sell Us False Hope. What I Do Know Is She Is Very Close To Winning This Case And In Between That Along With Other Projects She's Been Lowkey Working Her Ass Off In The Studio I Say Lowkey Because Her Family And Her Team Knows. Nothing Is To Get Out Due To This Legal Battle But She Has Been Working . I Was There For One Session Vocals Are Powerful. All I'm A Say Is The Fear Of Using Her Upper Register Is Gone. And We Will Know About Everything Come Early November. She Also Will Be Doing An Interview During Her Appearance In #Dallas For Gay Pride.... That's All I Can Give You Guys . Keep Supporting And One More Thing She's Open To Your Ideas For The Direction Of Her New Album. Just Like You Guys Gave Her Your Idea For #BegginNPleadin She Listens Guys. #SLAYANASENTME  :blessed:

Young

Young

Hey domo Hun

Mon' ain't fake; no ones perfect but that woman has had the same friends for decades. Can't fake relationships.

They need to peace that shit up and stop letting the media fuck up a good thing.

Young

Wtv

Quote from: 4everSlayage29 on September 16, 2016, 03:15:28 PM
She Doesn't Say Much Because She Know How The Fans Can Get. And She Don't Wanna Sell Us False Hope. What I Do Know Is She Is Very Close To Winning This Case And In Between That Along With Other Projects She's Been Lowkey Working Her Ass Off In The Studio I Say Lowkey Because Her Family And Her Team Knows. Nothing Is To Get Out Due To This Legal Battle But She Has Been Working . I Was There For One Session Vocals Are Powerful. All I'm A Say Is The Fear Of Using Her Upper Register Is Gone. And We Will Know About Everything Come Early November. She Also Will Be Doing An Interview During Her Appearance In #Dallas For Gay Pride.... That's All I Can Give You Guys . Keep Supporting And One More Thing She's Open To Your Ideas For The Direction Of Her New Album. Just Like You Guys Gave Her Your Idea For #BegginNPleadin She Listens Guys. #SLAYANASENTME  :blessed:

THANK U SO MUCH!! this sounds exciting. the winning the case part, yesss!!

and hope you are right about hearing stuff in November!  :'(

ReVon

4everSlayage29

Quote from: Young on September 16, 2016, 03:24:59 PM
Hey domo Hun

Mon' ain't fake; no ones perfect but that woman has had the same friends for decades. Can't fake relationships.

They need to peace that shit up and stop letting the media fuck up a good thing.
Hey :ohhey: Young Luv :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: And You're Absolutely Right I Mean I Feel Like They Both Have Some Insecurities When They Are Around Each Other. And Instead Of Throwing Shade Or Being Messy They Should Talk It Out Like Grown Women..... And I Apologize For Calling Her Fake You Know I Go Hard For Bran.....

Zankou.

Hey domo Hun

boy why are you even getting into this

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lol he posted like he was getting banned but preach
Bent and may always negative and dismissive

Ts time for human pt 2 tbh
I think thats why bran is listening again to it
Inspirational

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Young

Quote from: 4everSlayage29 on September 16, 2016, 03:37:52 PM
Hey domo Hun

Hey :ohhey: Young Luv :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: And You're Absolutely Right I Mean I Feel Like They Both Have Some Insecurities When They Are Around Each Other. And Instead Of Throwing Shade Or Being Messy They Should Talk It Out Like Grown Women..... And I Apologize For Calling Her Fake You Know I Go Hard For Bran.....

I know love  :dead:
You're so right!

Ugh,
Love my Queens :stressed:

But yeah they should definitely uplift and embrace one another.

MAY

b

When November comes & goes remember to drag that gorl y'all.

Zankou.