Tyrese IG about Brandy

Started by Steffon, October 27, 2015, 08:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miranda

If there no timelines etc, does that mean Bran doesn't even have a deal yet.

:loose2when:

Miranda

We all know it takes at least 10 - 18 months after the announcement of the record deal til we get the album

AIDS!

October 27, 2015, 09:03:48 AM #63 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 09:05:32 AM by RED
Quote from: Bentley! on October 27, 2015, 08:59:26 AM
Quote from: RED on October 27, 2015, 08:54:52 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 27, 2015, 08:50:37 AM
Quote from: RED on October 27, 2015, 08:48:00 AM
I think she's changed the direction of the album at least 3 times
Maybe she hasn't got something solid yet
That's why I'm not pushing for this album

Which is why it made sense to do the EP. She can take another year to record and just give the fans a little something.
The EP does make sense
The last we heard from her manager they were working on an announcement
So I don't know where people are getting this 'cancelled' mess from
I don't think she has a clear vision or sound, or maybe she has many different visions and doesn't know what to do
But see, this is my thing tho

Why doesn't Brandy EVER have a clear vision of what she wants to do musically

Are you not an artist sis?
Or have we been stanning for your team and producers this whole fucking time? Has it all been a lie?

Because clearly you can't get one producer, go in , and create anymore

I'm fuming so badly right now
Brandy isn't a Dawn, Rochelle Jordan or a Tinashe
They're hungry, know what they want to sound like and how they want to be seen, want to create a lane for themselves, which Brandy has already done.
Brandy is a veteran, she's from the old school where artists always had a team
She's always been a producer dependant artist, Darkchild, then Timbaland then she forged an alliance with Sean Garret for a while
It's harder for her because she can literally give anything she wants, but doesn't know how to execute it
She needs one creative director, one stylist and one music team

Miranda

Somebody send Rochelle an email and recruit ha please.

Just ONE cohesive well executed era. That is ALL I want. I don't care about sales, charts... Just give me a proper project that is worth boasting about.

Ugh proper look, a well set up exciting campaign, nice fonts, colors, fotos. Sequencing, lyrics that go together. Thought out videos.

Just once god damn it, then she can do all the corny comedy mess she wants and do Christmas music.

Miranda

I invested almost ten years of stanning seeing POTENTIAL, I need to see the fruits of my investment finally. It could not have all been in vain.

I'm getting older god damn it, soon I won't be able to bother like that anymore, I need this era to be thrilling.
:stressed:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Herbie on October 27, 2015, 08:27:47 AM
Tyrese really doesn't know what fanbase he's dealing with. :dead: cuz that "3 years" comment...... :dead:

right ggggg

Steffon

It's so frustrating being a fan

Aalumeci.

October 27, 2015, 09:17:51 AM #68 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 09:19:00 AM by L0NZ.
Quote from: RIG on October 27, 2015, 08:44:52 AM
That's the point lol and make believe was never real

this made me SQUIRMMMMMMMMM DDDFFFF

MypuzzystanK

ghan has been making great career decisions since DWTS to be honest. she has been extremely visible for 5 years straight although she could have handled the decisions better but tyrese is rambling as always i doubt ghan will give us rest of our days tea 

im over it tbqfh

GLOCK

Done complaining
It's draining..
I was drained in the DJ Camper post .. I tweeted her.. She paid me.. I'm paying singing Brandy! Bring on ZEA

Miranda

I honesty think Afrodisiac and the unreleased tea had as fooled. Brandy is not the artist many of us want/thought her to be.

GLOCK

Quote from: Miranda on October 27, 2015, 08:49:22 AM.

Only thing she is always reliable for is her sickening vocals and harmonies. She needs a new young gorl to do her creative mess. And it's okay all the gorls (Drake, Madonna, Kanye, Beyonc? etc. ) do it. Just let one of her hungry stans rejuvenate her.
It seems that she has done that but she's not content with it
Preston and Kenny are huge Brandy stans
If they can't help..sis might be in trouble
I lost all hope in TC he has given her sound away.. I no longer use

GLOCK

Quote from: Miranda on October 27, 2015, 09:21:36 AM
I honesty think Afrodisiac and the unreleased tea had as fooled. Brandy is not the artist many of us want/thought her to be.
U always go toooooooo fucking far dude