So not being attracted to Trans gorls is discriminatory?

Started by Kalifornia., December 07, 2021, 01:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Quote from: JCJ on December 07, 2021, 05:46:29 PM
Quote from: Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́ on December 07, 2021, 05:31:08 PM
A real, pure straight man won't even consider the thought of being with a trans they'd rather be with a whole nigga ...and they ain't doing that either. At least they know what they're getting.

n

This is not true

Yeah it is. They stay getting murdered.

Amazing

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 07, 2021, 03:30:04 PM
Quote from: Planet Choke on December 07, 2021, 03:19:09 PM
Some of them female to male trans be having me conflicted a bit

Laith had me like that

for a SPLIT second. :mmyucudnvr:

I fucked one of these recently by accident and it looked like this 'guy'.

ophababes.

Quote from: Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́ on December 07, 2021, 06:51:04 PM
A real, pure straight man won't even consider the thought of being with a trans they'd rather be with a whole nigga ...and they ain't doing that either. At least they know what they're getting.

n

This is not true

i mean ur kinda generalizing, but i get ur point

i am aware of some straight men that are openly with a trans tho. but that only works when the trans girls are upfront honest, instead of giving my business! don't ask dont tell!

RAY7

n

This is not true

that's because these men are sleeping with them but ashamed to let it be known

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: RAY7 on December 07, 2021, 06:55:50 PM

n

This is not true

that's because these men are sleeping with them but ashamed to let it be known
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Edge gorl

n

This is not true

Wat

U sound ignant as tht thang

Nd if u not trans in here pls be quiet gvgb
Straight men FW us heavily nd some are very afraid to admit tht...THTS why they be out here killin tha gorls

Tricked!

These niggas kno
Stop bein ignant fruitcup

Edge gorl

December 07, 2021, 09:54:52 PM #51 Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 09:56:25 PM by Divine two spirit gorl
Bout all tran gorls kno sexuality is fluid anywayss...niggas jus move inna dark wen they have their experiments while women can kiss gorls nd shit n public

Men like femininity...sumn curvy n cute
Dnt matta if it come witta taco or hotdog!
Truth b told

ophababes.

so yea the trans gors that pretend are usually the ones that end up being murdered once theyre found out.

be upfront bbys. its safer.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Divine two spirit gorl on December 07, 2021, 09:53:14 PM

n

This is not true

Wat

U sound ignant as tht thang

Nd if u not trans in here pls be quiet gvgb
Straight men FW us heavily nd some are very afraid to admit tht...THTS why they be out here killin tha gorls

Tricked!

These niggas kno
Stop bein ignant fruitcup

Ain't heard that in a long time bfnfnfn
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

December 08, 2021, 04:36:51 AM #55 Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 04:38:15 AM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Every situation is different. Some people do know and still kill, some actually do get tricked etc. Trans people can trigger all kinds of emotions just by their presence for many reasons imo.

We all know how aggressive some straight men can get after being sexually intrigued by a woman. What if they found out she used to be a guy? Think of how they would process that internally, could that lead them to commit murder? Sometimes yes!!!

My mothers best friend was Trans and she didn't get  killed for messing with confused straight dudes; she got popped for hitting them up for cash after the sex.
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

como la whore

it always tickles me when I see some girls outraged because they were "turned down because I'm trans!  :'("

there are sooooo many men out there who are genuinely interested in you. who cares  :nowgorl:

como la whore

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on December 08, 2021, 04:36:51 AM
My mothers best friend was Trans and she didn't get  killed for messing with confused straight dudes; she got popped for hitting them up for cash after the sex.

Was she simply asking to be paid for her services or was she harassing them and or threatening to expose them if they didn't pay?

:shook:

pCj

Quote from: como la whore on December 08, 2021, 09:02:54 AM
it always tickles me when I see some girls outraged because they were "turned down because I'm trans!  :'("

there are sooooo many men out there who are genuinely interested in you. who cares  :nowgorl:
!!!!
And that goes for everyone, tbh. Why waste your energy trying to shame someone into pity sex when you could've been dicked down multiple times by someone who's genuinely interested in you.

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

Quote from: como la whore on December 08, 2021, 09:16:20 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on December 08, 2021, 04:36:51 AM

Was she simply asking to be paid for her services or was she harassing them and or threatening to expose them if they didn't pay?

:shook:
Lol Nobody knows tbh. I heard a mixture of things.  But she didn't play about her coin so.......   :'(
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius