Let’s get into these LOOKS! Upcoming Queens on ABC episodes

Started by b7, October 25, 2021, 03:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

One of the episodes if "Who you callin a BITCH?"

And the other is "Heart of Queens"

b7

Heart of Queens - Flashback scenes incoming! We'll get a chance to see them flop on stage and how and why the group broke up. Get ready for mess :kii:

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

b7

October 25, 2021, 03:40:45 PM #4 Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 03:41:31 PM by Somebody's RIG

Naomi will battle Brianna very very soon. This looks like that scene they talked about on the Breakfast club!

long-timeTheRoofFan

b7

long-timeTheRoofFan

October 25, 2021, 03:45:30 PM #7 Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 03:46:48 PM by long-timeNastyGirl
I'm starting to think Brandy really likes being told "No!" ... she always takes it as an assignment to show you why you're wrong...

Say she can't dance... she's going to work hard at it for years and make sure she dances in EVERYTHING

Say she can't rap .... She'll eat one of the top rap females alive in a rap off on ABC TV

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 25, 2021, 03:40:45 PM

Naomi will battle Brianna very very soon. This looks like that scene they talked about on the Breakfast club!

I'm here for the Brandy EVE rap off

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on October 25, 2021, 03:45:30 PM
I'm starting to think Brandy really likes being told "No!" ... she always takes it as an assignment to show you why you're wrong...

Say she can't dance... she's going to work hard at it for years and make sure she dances in EVERYTHING

Say she can't rap .... She'll eat one of the top rap females alive in a rap off on ABC TV
That's actually the story of her life. A true underdog!
French Exit ♻️

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 25, 2021, 03:50:55 PM

Right that's what I mean... There's a million examples from her life of this. Right back to the bitch saying she wasn't pretty enough to go to the audition.

:plzstop:

b7

Yup!!!! I think so too

Most real Artists use that as fuel. She's a true Artist to her CORE

:omf:

I almost feel bad for the girls and guys that don't like Brandy :kii:

b7

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on October 25, 2021, 03:53:48 PM

Right that's what I mean... There's a million examples from her life of this. Right back to the bitch saying she wasn't pretty enough to go to the audition.

Facts!!!

When she's STUNNING in all actuality. Fuck outta here

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on October 25, 2021, 03:53:48 PM

And the gag of her face being plastered on the wall of said school with other legends that went there lol.
French Exit ♻️