Gilgamesh.

Scott.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

It's cute but it sounds like a spring/summer single
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ReVon

SHE SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS WITH CHARLIE WILSON. I LIKE THE SONG BUT HER VOICE IS JUST OVER FOR ME.

Gilgamesh.

There's so much effect on her voice I can't tell if she's singing in falsetto  or that's the autotune.

Ulysses

It's decent. But like always for the past few years, this would be better if Mary still had her voice.

Amazing

She hS sadly gone back to drinking. Her voice was so clear when she stopped during the Breakthrough and Growing Pains eras.

Annie

October 30, 2023, 06:22:25 PM #42 Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 06:31:42 PM by Annie
Quote from: JCJ on October 27, 2023, 05:57:07 PMIt's cute but it sounds like a spring/summer single

!!!

Yes this would have been best for spring.

It's cute..I guess they wanted a Juicy type of beat, it sounds a bit too much like a computer beat to me. I wish they would have used more instruments. She looks great in the video and the chorus is nice, the rest of the lyrics are a bit generic to me. I really miss when she dropped Family Affair and No more drama, it's a nice vibe but I still think she could use better producers and writers.

E: this is a Charlie Wilson sample?

/.\