Michael Jai White Shades Angela Bassett, Terrence Howard, etc

Started by Vonc2002, April 14, 2016, 10:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palladium

Quote from: Genesis on April 14, 2016, 10:47:01 AM
He has a point but he shouldnt have disrepected their careers like that. He's not an A list actor his damn self

!!!!

this

Vonc2002

Talisa are u an Academy award winner? because lord knows u can't book a fckn role
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

throwintheTAL

April 14, 2016, 06:30:36 PM #274 Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 06:31:16 PM by sumcatbroad
Who's to say that I already haven't, baboon? The only thing you know about a bitch is that she has you fumin :letsmessfag:

Vonc2002

Quote from: sumcatbroad on April 14, 2016, 06:30:36 PM
Who's to say that I already haven't, baboon? The only thing you know about a bitch is that she has you fumin :letsmessfag:
girl,  shut yo outta work ass up :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

downtownbrown

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2016, 10:47:28 AM
Ummmm EVERY person he named has a better career than he's EVER had. Terrence Howard is on one of the top shows on tv
Angela was just emmy nominated for her work on AHS, plus she's had plenty of roles since WLGTDWI
Cuba is DEFINITELY about to be nominated for his work on this OJ show that was a fckn HIT!
He's on a fckn tyler perry show on OWN. Hes fckn out of it

!!!!

He sounds a little dumb and salty, BUT... I would still let him fuck...on site. Fine ass.

Nyan Cat

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssn

wth happ'n in here

MelMel

Quote from: Nyan Cat on April 14, 2016, 10:40:42 PM
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssn

wth happ'n in here

Vonc got dragged

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.