Lemme just say....

Started by Maison, December 31, 2016, 12:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maison

It's funny to me how I was banned for saying that "girls" not even mentioning Brandy's name, were fake, phony and jealous of Bey but yet I see other girls on here who are actually really digging into Brandy on the daily. Calling her Late, Ugly, requesting public lashings, talking bad about her looks, hair, makeup, etc yet they continue to post every day. I've never once shaded or said anything negative against Brandy. I've for the most part stayed out of the bash Bran bandwagon but for some disgusting ass faggot to ban me because I simply made an obvious observation is late and further push my post. Then to delete it but kept the "she's late" "I'm done with her" post?

I think it needed to be said that people on the outside praise Beyonc? and show her love all the while hating her behind the scenes. It happens far too often and I said it. Don't get me wrong I love Brandy but Beyonc? is who I Stan for. I've never disrespected her. You late ass faggot.

Sidebar: Not trying to throw anyone under the bus. We're grown we can do and say as we please but I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy here.

BAPHOMET.

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

GRAND

wait who got banned

who is this

:guys:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

call thehypocrisy out sis

these fags have turned into brandy haters

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

KING BENTLEY.

Somebody unban Margy

It ain't that serious :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Maison

Quote from: afro-asiatic. on December 31, 2016, 12:39:08 AM
I'm not Marg's biggest stan but I was kinda surprised he got the boot and that post was deleted, when claws have been dug much deeper into GHan's scalp recently by other members. :plzstop:

Don't think it's a grand plot against anyone, or a large heaping of hypocrisy, etc. But just saying I see his point. There's logic there.

Am saying. I honestly didn't really care but fair if fair. If we're gonna monitor grown ass men and woman post then be fair about it.

GRAND

b7

leftout

December 31, 2016, 01:38:20 AM #14 Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 01:38:41 AM by Damnation
Bey fans need to stick to keeping their hooves on Rih's neck and leave the other gals alone. Drag that bitch til her wheels fall off cause Work wouldn't have happened if y'all faggots wasn't dancin n strippin n aidin to the shit all year long. That dyke is public enemy number one and she's yet to be vanquished