Previous topic - Next topic

BranLover

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 23, 2015, 09:17:46 PM
Quote from: NexTae on October 23, 2015, 09:12:08 PM
Quote from: RIG on October 23, 2015, 09:10:04 PM
how is she even a comedian? i almost NEVER laugh n

terrible

nnnnn

!!!! So damn unfunny. Tamar is more of a ki than she is.
!!!!!!!!!
Didnt u used to like her? She is DISGUSTING imhfo

Who Loni? I never thought she was funny, but I probably thought she was a good asset to the show, now she's just so damn annoying to me.

Blackpantha

PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

iman

crying @ Tamara's reaction. That's exactly what I just did.

Young

Not too much Guys

Loni is a good person. She's clearly unhappy about something and tries to refrain from being vulnerable and will run to a joke and it ends up being unfunny.

But other than that she brings comedic relief and she's a great moderator

iman

Loni is so late. I think she cracks these stale jokes cause she wants to take the attention off herself.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on October 23, 2015, 09:21:07 PM
Not too much Guys

Loni is a good person. She's clearly unhappy about something and tries to refrain from being vulnerable and will run to a joke and it ends up being unfunny.

I knew u were gonna come in with this shit. She's not a great moderator. She over talks people only to tell those stale ass jokes.  She refrains from being "REAL"  and tries to cover up with jokes. If ur gonna limit yourself to jokes atleast be fckn funny.  Get RID of this damn whale
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BranLover

Not too much Guys

She actually does have a few moments where she's likable, but this type of behavior is too constant and outweighs those rare sincere moments she's had.

Stewie

Quote from: RIG on October 23, 2015, 09:10:04 PM
how is she even a comedian? i almost NEVER laugh n

terrible

jnjhjhjhnhjghgjkhjjh

if aisha tyler can claim 'comedian' then loni definitely can

iman

But other than that she brings comedic relief

That's the thing though, she doesn't. fff and she tries to be comedic at the worst times.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 23, 2015, 09:24:06 PM
Not too much Guys

I knew u were gonna come in with this shit...

Get RID of this damn whale

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSJSJDSl;

BranLover

I wonder if anyone has ever brought this to her attention because it's way more apparent these days. They also need to talk to Tamar for the way she fuckin treats Jeanie!

Young

I literally wanted to jump through the TV and smack her for this one

Like :uhh:

She's not good with impromptu questions, especially vulnerable ones like this

Vonc2002

Quote from: NexTae on October 23, 2015, 09:26:03 PM
I wonder if anyone has ever brought this to her attention because it's way more apparent these days. They also need to talk to Tamar for the way she fuckin treats Jeanie!
sdddsdd
Tamar does always give a  :uhh: with jeanie

BranLover

Quote from: iman on October 23, 2015, 09:25:38 PM
But other than that she brings comedic relief

That's the thing though, she doesn't. fff and she tries to be comedic at the worst times.

!!!!

And sometimes when the other girls are having fun she's not as into it. Wtf is up?!