Someone on twitter just remixed Adele’s new song and it sounds amaze

Started by b7, October 18, 2021, 06:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: FRANCE on October 18, 2021, 06:28:12 PM
This is perfection. I think this is what some ppl wanted. Give Adele but sonically, be a little more creative.

!!!!!! I'd REALLY live

her music is fine of course, but im curious to see what steps she took on this album to give a lil twist over what we're used to, if at all. Everyone doesn't have to experiment and i get that

b7

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: FRANCE on October 18, 2021, 06:28:12 PM
This is perfection. I think this is what some ppl wanted. Give Adele but sonically, be a little more creative.

I'm using

🔥🔥🔥

Andthecategoryis...

YESSSSSS this woulda been perfect if he put her vocal a little more to the front. I love this.
I can see the video giving us a Saving All My love/ All the man I need/Greatest Love of All tease with a nasty messy short cut w/ the hair and papers blowing in the wind in the slow motion.
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Cowgirl

b7

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 18, 2021, 08:49:54 PM
YESSSSSS this woulda been perfect if he put her vocal a little more to the front. I love this.
I can see the video giving us a Saving All My love/ All the man I need/Greatest Love of All tease with a nasty messy short cut w/ the hair and papers blowing in the wind in the slow motion.
Yeeeeees

ugh

PRESSED

I adore this. It would be nice if she released this as a b side. 
I'm not here for friends.

PRESSED

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 18, 2021, 08:49:54 PM
This sounds atrocious. It's so important for consumers to be consumers. And nothing more.
I'm not here for friends.

GYNandTONIC

The 80s touch added that lil bit of razzle dazzle the song needed. The original is beautiful but feels empty