#4 on iTunes, Happy Birthday Full Moon! (Brandy shares “New Moon” teaser)

Started by Afrodisiac15, March 05, 2022, 12:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I was wondering why it was on iTunes so high
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

long-timeTheRoofFan

That's awesome that it hit the Top 10 for the anniversary... Is it a rerelease/anniversary addition?

FRANCE

It REALLY would've been nice if she did a lil something for the anniversary. 

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on March 05, 2022, 01:48:30 PM
That's awesome that it hit the Top 10 for the anniversary... Is it a rerelease/anniversary addition?
Yall ask the dumbest.............. :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: FRANCE on March 05, 2022, 01:57:45 PM
Yea but this brandy we talking about  :dead:
I went to go see tweet a couple of weeks ago and she said she's releasing a live version of southern hummingbird for its 20th anniversary.  Brandy shouldve done something similar considering YALL think and speak so highly of this album

yearofbrandy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 05, 2022, 02:10:55 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on March 05, 2022, 01:57:45 PM
Yea but this brandy we talking about  :dead:
I went to go see tweet a couple of weeks ago and she said she's releasing a live version of southern hummingbird for its 20th anniversary.  Brandy shouldve done something similar considering YALL think and speak so highly of this album

Go to her IG. She just posted something 😔