Fantasia and Danielle Brooks Nominated for Golden Globes

Started by JCJ 🪐, December 11, 2023, 11:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 14, 2023, 07:05:44 PMNot Jennifer Lawrence for that juvenile comedy mess.
Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 14, 2023, 07:05:44 PMNot Jennifer Lawrence for that juvenile comedy mess.

I thought it was a joke. Might as well nominate brandy for best Christmas ever.

RAY7

Also I never thought I'd see Keyshia and Fantasia on the same album I wonder if they're friendly now

Gilgamesh.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I'm loving this soundtrack.  Even Keyshia song is nice.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Vonc2002

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on December 15, 2023, 11:24:05 AM

yall clearly didn't watch that jennifer lawrence movie
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And yea this sdtrk is really good.  Never thought I'd be liking an usher and Jennifer Hudson song
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 15, 2023, 03:04:47 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on December 15, 2023, 11:24:05 AM

yall clearly didn't watch that jennifer lawrence movie

my friend told me it was good. so imma check it out

Vonc2002

December 18, 2023, 11:26:24 AM #53 Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 11:26:39 AM by Vonc2002
Guys the songs I have heard from this sdtrk are really dope but why is THIS my favorite rn :uhh:

Keyshia really did her BIG one here.  This is giving Keyshia cole sophomore album era

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 11, 2023, 11:57:33 AMOl girl from the holdovers too. I'm good with her or Danielle winning
'

how was the holdovers?

i only recently heard of that lady.

she is in that hulu show with selena gomez and steve martin, and she is pretty funny in that!

Vonc2002