Super Freaky Certified!

Started by Cowgirl, July 12, 2022, 11:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

….ok.

August 11, 2022, 04:20:26 PM #106 Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 04:21:01 PM by Brazilian Milkshake
SHES OLRIGHT!!! THAT GORLS OLRIGHT!!!!  :-o

WIT MEE 

yeahhhh 🤤🤤🤤

Cowgirl

Quote from: Brazilian Milkshake on August 11, 2022, 09:05:00 PMu think we gettin the video tonight?  :stressed:
I doubt it ncnfcncncnnc

She should've had it ready but she'll most likely release one toward the end of the month.
 :melmel:

Ulysses

I don't think she would shoot a video while she is so fat. I would think she would prolly suck everything out before shooting one. So I would guess a video never or later. But Nicki's crew always try to make her debut big so a video would really help

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Ulysses on August 11, 2022, 10:03:01 PMI don't think she would shoot a video while she is so fat. I would think she would prolly suck everything out before shooting one. So I would guess a video never or later. But Nicki's crew always try to make her debut big so a video would really help
Y'all make it seem like she is the size Kelly price or something geez.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on August 11, 2022, 10:13:55 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on August 11, 2022, 10:03:01 PMI don't think she would shoot a video while she is so fat. I would think she would prolly suck everything out before shooting one. So I would guess a video never or later. But Nicki's crew always try to make her debut big so a video would really help
Y'all make it seem like she is the size Kelly price or something geez.

:omf:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Brazilian Milkshake on August 11, 2022, 10:31:05 PMDWHAP stomped hot shit owt in 2022.  :ATLcameo:

KI the girls keep ignoring HOT FLOP has fallen almost all the way off the hott 100. 

Buy The Stars✨

why is nicki never on time for queen radio.  the song is gonna premiere on ituens before she even comes on

Cowgirl

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on August 11, 2022, 11:17:18 PMwhy is nicki never on time for queen radio.  the song is gonna premiere on ituens before she even comes on
Very annoying