Super Freaky Certified!

Started by Cowgirl, July 12, 2022, 11:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

What about Lattos Blick Blick demo where she says "dolla dolla dolla, fa la la la la?" Didnt Nicki use those lines in the final version?

Plastic.

Quote from: L0nz. on November 22, 2022, 07:03:53 PMWhat about Lattos Blick Blick demo where she says "dolla dolla dolla, fa la la la la?" Didnt Nicki use those lines in the final version?

https://twitter.com/nickiminaj/status/1504685268137222147?s=

nice try babe lol

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0nz. on November 22, 2022, 07:03:53 PMWhat about Lattos Blick Blick demo where she says "dolla dolla dolla, fa la la la la?" Didnt Nicki use those lines in the final version?

Nicki mimics existing bars when she's featured to tie everything together

Plastic.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Plastic. on November 22, 2022, 07:07:06 PMnow what else u got  :tellmemoreireallycare:

It was the actual lyrics not just the flow! BUT, how was it "Coi's outro flow" when Latto is the one on the reference/demo saying it first  :heyddy:

Plastic.

Quote from: L0nz. on November 22, 2022, 07:09:50 PM
Quote from: Plastic. on November 22, 2022, 07:07:06 PMnow what else u got  :tellmemoreireallycare:

It was the actual lyrics not just the flow! BUT, how was it "Coi's outro flow" when Latto is the one on the reference/demo saying it first  :heyddy:
neither of them wrote it but like, how was nicki supposed to know that lolz

not that it matters

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Plastic. on November 22, 2022, 07:10:57 PM
Quote from: L0nz. on November 22, 2022, 07:09:50 PM

neither of them wrote it but like, how was nicki supposed to know that lolz

not that it matters

:welllol:

Cowgirl

Plain Jane: "Imma explain why you prolly never see me / eat a Barbie ass or sumtn"

Rake It Up: "I tell all my niggas.. cut the check"

Whole Lotta Money: "I put on my jewelry just to suck my nigga off"

These were plays on the original verses from the main artists

Plastic.

Quote from: Big Barbie on November 22, 2022, 07:13:28 PMPlain Jane: "Imma explain why you prolly never see me / eat a Barbie ass or sumtn"

cnfnnfnff

my sis has been doing for that years

even back in 2013 w/ her dope dealer verse (one of her best btw)

Aalumeci.

Speaking of Whole Lotta Money, didnt Latto demo that too. These girls using all her throwaways or something?

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0nz. on November 22, 2022, 07:14:54 PMSpeaking of Whole Lotta Money, didnt Latto demo that too. These girls using all her throwaways or something?
No, it was taken away from her/never hers hun. These demos are shopped to all of the cookie cutter rap girls..

finish ha.

Quote from: Big Barbie on November 22, 2022, 07:13:28 PMPlain Jane: "Imma explain why you prolly never see me / eat a Barbie ass or sumtn"

basically.

my fav lines

from what i recall
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Aalumeci.

Ima just say this............

Nicki got some versessssss nnnnnnnn

That Choppas mess I just got my life to

Plastic.

Quote from: Brazilian Kang on November 22, 2022, 07:15:38 PM

basically.

my fav lines

from what i recall
cbnfnffnfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfm