dear squid

Started by ….ok., July 17, 2022, 01:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

Thanks king

The twitter embed is back  :gorlonfire:

Aalumeci.

Thank you for all the effort Squid hun!

Hopefully there's still some work planned regarding the color scheme/dividers. It's hard to tell what's a post, what's a signature, and the username box could be more distinct. Not sure if anyone else mentioned that but just a little critique bbes.

Cowgirl

I see enough time has passed, huh? The font in posts needs to be scaled down and you can't control the cursor of when you're trying to select certain words when writing a post as well.

Plastic.

can we bring back the currently browsing feature too? if possible?

best selling female rapper of all time

JCJ 🪐

Also no big deal but there's no link to send you directly back to general discussion when you finish reading a thread. I have to go back to the homepage first then click on GD. Unless I'm missing something...

Admin

Quote from: JCJ on July 18, 2022, 01:46:56 PMAlso no big deal but there's no link to send you directly back to general discussion when you finish reading a thread. I have to go back to the homepage first then click on GD. Unless I'm missing something...
I noticed that too! The link bar ("General Discussion > thread") and the page links are only at the bottom of the page (when you're using high resolution devices). I didn't code the theme but I already asked the creator how to add it to the top, cause that's what's been annoying me as well.
But is it showing on your phone at all?

Admin

Quote from: plastic on July 17, 2022, 04:00:04 PMthis is great but can we zoom out a bit
Dones :rthosehotwings:

Jon

I changed the theme in settings  to the plain one and that might help some of you with navigation. 

Plastic.

Admin

July 18, 2022, 03:14:15 PM #54 Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 03:16:39 PM by Admin
Quote from: plastic on July 18, 2022, 01:14:09 PMcan we bring back the currently browsing feature too? if possible?
This?
https://www.brandysource.net/index.php?action=who
Or do you mean something else

Edit: I just changed the setting who's viewing the current topic, if that's what you mean

Plastic.

Quote from: Admin on July 18, 2022, 03:14:15 PM
Quote from: plastic on July 18, 2022, 01:14:09 PMcan we bring back the currently browsing feature too? if possible?
This?
https://www.brandysource.net/index.php?action=who
Or do you mean something else

Edit: I just changed the setting who's viewing the current topic, if that's what you mean
yes, that's it!

you deserve some head for this

Plastic.

bow, c'mere sis!

got a job for ya

Admin

Jon

:ruaided:  Omg I didn't know this was there all these years