dear squid

Started by ….ok., July 17, 2022, 01:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

….ok.

Quote from: Jonovan on July 18, 2022, 03:34:20 PM:ruaided:  Omg I didn't know this was there all these years
c

F
F
G
G

G
G
G
G
G
G
G
H

H
G
Hh

G
H
H
H
H
G

G
G
G
G
G

G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G

Cowgirl

July 18, 2022, 03:43:37 PM #61 Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 03:44:03 PM by Big Barbie
Quote from: plastic on July 18, 2022, 03:23:36 PMbow, c'mere sis!

got a job for ya
:disgusted:

Come here Squids, let me get to work. Sick of getting pimped out.
:melmel:

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Admin on July 18, 2022, 03:04:41 PM
Quote from: JCJ on July 18, 2022, 01:46:56 PMAlso no big deal but there's no link to send you directly back to general discussion when you finish reading a thread. I have to go back to the homepage first then click on GD. Unless I'm missing something...
I noticed that too! The link bar ("General Discussion > thread") and the page links are only at the bottom of the page (when you're using high resolution devices). I didn't code the theme but I already asked the creator how to add it to the top, cause that's what's been annoying me as well.
But is it showing on your phone at all?

I don't see it at all on my phone

Kalifornia.

Thanks so much Squiddy!

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 18, 2022, 04:19:01 PMThanks so much Squiddy!
Spread your legs and the thank him the way I taught you.

RAY7

Quote from: JCJ on July 18, 2022, 04:10:07 PM
Quote from: Admin on July 18, 2022, 03:04:41 PM
Quote from: JCJ on July 18, 2022, 01:46:56 PMAlso no big deal but there's no link to send you directly back to general discussion when you finish reading a thread. I have to go back to the homepage first then click on GD. Unless I'm missing something...
I noticed that too! The link bar ("General Discussion > thread") and the page links are only at the bottom of the page (when you're using high resolution devices). I didn't code the theme but I already asked the creator how to add it to the top, cause that's what's been annoying me as well.
But is it showing on your phone at all?

I don't see it at all on my phone

Cowgirl

Oh, and is anyone else having issues with the cursor? And do I always need to scroll all the way to the bottom of a page to make a post? Most times I like to give my opinionata without reading the rest
 :supluv:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: FLOechii. on July 18, 2022, 09:36:07 AMThank you for all the effort Squid hun!

Hopefully there's still some work planned regarding the color scheme/dividers. It's hard to tell what's a post, what's a signature, and the username box could be more distinct. Not sure if anyone else mentioned that but just a little critique bbes.

Wait, sorry guys, it only looked that way on mobile.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Big Barbie on July 18, 2022, 05:38:58 PMI like to give my opinionata without reading
 :supluv:

sounds about right

….ok.

….ok.

Now Lemme read what u said

Aalumeci.

Plastic.

Quote from: Big Barbie on July 18, 2022, 04:51:19 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 18, 2022, 04:19:01 PMThanks so much Squiddy!
Spread your legs and the thank him the way I taught you.
skjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsksk

best selling female rapper of all time