“Nope” by Jordan Peele….

Started by STUNNA GOD, July 22, 2022, 01:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crime mob

July 23, 2022, 05:23:55 PM #30 Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 05:24:25 PM by Brazilian in ATL
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on July 23, 2022, 04:31:39 PM
Quote from: BrandonBranlee on July 23, 2022, 01:14:51 PMIt's a really good, we'll acted and filmed summer thriller. Simple minded people won't like it. None of Jordan Peele's work is for simple minded basic people who never watch indie films. If you are only into certain kind of Hollywood fare you won't like it.
d

And here we go

:dead:
ggggggggggvgggggggggvgg

:woohoo:

PRESSED

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on July 23, 2022, 01:14:51 PMIt's a really good, we'll acted and filmed summer thriller. Simple minded people won't like it. None of Jordan Peele's work is for simple minded basic people who never watch indie films. If you are only into certain kind of Hollywood fare you won't like it.
I'm not here for friends.

PRESSED

I hate when people try to act like theyre on some higher plane of existence because they consume convoluted bullshit.
and that goes for people who put emphasis on their "music taste".

All while theyre pretty basic people themselves who dont create shit or do anything actually creative. Just consuming and smelling their own ass
I'm not here for friends.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

crime mob

Quote from: PRESSED on July 23, 2022, 05:39:11 PM

bfnfnfnfngnfnfnfnnffnnfng
G
Gmgmmgmgmgm
Mghmdmfm

R u simple minded

Vonc2002

:plzstop:
Trey u gon let him talk to u this way  :guys:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

crime mob

Quote from: JCJ on July 23, 2022, 06:10:08 PMI made brownies guys
i got this boo. :udontlookok:

u dont even know what todays specials are

crime mob

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: PRESSED on July 23, 2022, 05:41:54 PMI hate when people try to act like theyre on some higher plane of existence because they consume convoluted bullshit.
and that goes for people who put emphasis on their "music taste".

All while theyre pretty basic people themselves who dont create shit or do anything actually creative. Just consuming and smelling their own ass
Damns.. yea.

STUNNA GOD

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Killa Kipp

It was Igbo.   Started really slow.

Still kinda lost tho.  The monkey!?  The horses?   I'm going to have to google what the hell they were trying to allude to.

It was really just night.   Good to see black People in a sci fi film tho.  Both Daniel and Kris (who I thought was gon be Terrible) did a pretty good job

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

Young

Lucid Salvatore

SSDDDKKDKDJDJDJDJJD

My sister just called me and said we're going tomorrow (she already bought the tickets). Ch.... let's see what this mess gives

:melmel:

Lucid Salvatore

Trey, bby.... I just came back from the theatre...

that was the DUMBEST shit I have ever seen. None of the shit made sense (the plot, the storyline, the ending, NOTHING). And all those flash backs (or flash forwards?  :dead: ) were confusing af. Lucky! Clover! Ghost! Jean Jacket!  :hmph:

The fact that this was a 2 hour horror/comedy mess and yet the only time the theatre was laughing was when the old white fag pulled out the camera and Keke told Daniel "I told you he was gonna bring a non electrical camera" and dapped him up  :plzstop: what a stupid ass film. I'm done with Jordan Peele. He really peaked with Get Out nnnnnn