This FAT ass thigh. Omg.

Started by Lucid Salvatore, September 28, 2022, 01:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DopeSoul.

How are vegan ppl this big

Didn't she say she vegan

Edge gorl

Quote from: DopeSoul. on September 28, 2022, 09:18:23 PMHow are vegan ppl this big

Didn't she say she vegan
Dvvddvdc

Ppl say alotta tingz....this big bitch aint seen a vegetable in months

Cowgirl

nnbbbbbbbb

That's not how veganism works guys.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Big Barbie on September 28, 2022, 09:24:07 PMnnbbbbbbbb

That's not how veganism works guys.

!!!

a vegan BISCUIT is just as many calories
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Corp.

You sissies are always nitpicking at a womans body

Cartierline

Nonchalantboi

I enjoyed her performances plus the crowd was living for her! The heat was crazy af tho

🔥🔥🔥

Aalumeci.

Nonchalantboi

I feel like the Nicki stan that create this thread shouldn't be talking bout anyone thigh being fat  :hmph: 

🔥🔥🔥

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on September 29, 2022, 07:43:24 AMI feel like the Nicki stan that create this thread shouldn't be talking bout anyone thigh being fat  :hmph: 
And I feel like you should watch that mouth.

:trannyjblige:

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on September 29, 2022, 07:43:24 AMI feel like the Nicki stan that create this thread shouldn't be talking bout anyone thigh being fat  :hmph: 

n

Gorl...

I'm pretty sure we've already established the fact that Nicki is BIG af and needs to lose weight immediately. What else am I supposed to say?

:udontlookok:

Plastic.

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 29, 2022, 08:26:27 AM

n

Gorl...

I'm pretty sure we've already established the fact that Nicki is BIG af and needs to lose weight immediately. What else am I supposed to say?

snsnsndndndndndndbdjddjdnd

best selling female rapper of all time

Nonchalantboi

n

Gorl...

Wtf  :plzstop:

🔥🔥🔥

how u let him cheat

Quote from: plastic on September 29, 2022, 09:38:03 AM

n

Gorl...

snsnsndndndndndndbdjddjdnd
VC vccccxxxxxzzzzz
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Cowgirl

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

It's an industry-wide epidemic tbh. Did everybody throw away their Flat Tummy Tea?