Phaedra Open To Sitting Down w/ Kandi

Started by M-Rocka, October 20, 2022, 08:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

October 22, 2022, 08:07:43 PM #105 Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 08:09:30 PM by Boomz
Quote from: Big Barbie on October 22, 2022, 05:05:13 PM
Quote from: PRESSED on October 21, 2022, 03:47:06 PMif Kandi was the business women she brags about being 
Exactly, and Kandi knows that it wouldn't benefit her. Creonta is the only one to gain from a sit-down..

And WE as viewers :uhh:
It'd be good tv.

Let's just cut the chase, Kandi ain't entertaining enough for her to be yielding all this power.

Bravo BIG DOG!

Good for her for being able to obtain such power but we are BORED!

But from a morality stand point! Ain't no coming back from such a lie!"

Please! This is reality tv. Bring Phaedra's lying boughetto self back, dammit!

And if that means Kandi packs her things and storms off for good...

Well
:plea:

Boomz

October 22, 2022, 08:13:21 PM #106 Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 08:15:57 PM by Boomz
Quote from: Black Israel on October 22, 2022, 05:28:49 PMPorsha clearly understood the severity of what phaedra set her up to do and say

Bravo understood it

Imma need some of y'all to realize it too

Not set her up to do :dead:

All these years later, I still feel Phaedra took too much blame for Porsha's part.

What kinda master puppeteer!  :kii:

Boomz

October 22, 2022, 08:15:40 PM #107 Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 08:16:18 PM by Boomz
Matter of fact, let me go watch THAT reunion and get a kii in.

Porsha's fake crying..."Why would you lie, Phaedra?! :'("

Like she wasn't all in on taking Kandi owt!  :kii:

shante smith

October 22, 2022, 08:44:38 PM #108 Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 08:45:54 PM by Black Israel
Quote from: Boomz on October 22, 2022, 08:13:21 PM
Quote from: Black Israel on October 22, 2022, 05:28:49 PMPorsha clearly understood the severity of what phaedra set her up to do and say

Bravo understood it

Imma need some of y'all to realize it too

Not set her up to do :dead:

All these years later, I still feel Phaedra took too much blame for Porsha's part.

What kinda master puppeteer!  :kii:
I don't think she took too much blame

She clearly thought porsha wasn't very smart (all the comments she made about her intelligence before the mess) and saw an opportunity to take advantage of her

Phaedra was very calculated with her moves IMO and she knew exactly who to use in her game .

But she herself clearly wasn't smart enough to completely cover all her tracks

Like why would u say Kandi DIRECTLY told U the mess . I mean sure it makes it more believable but  :uhh:

Jon

I feel like if Phaedra actually owned up to it at the reunion fully and cried and stuff she would have been back already. She showed no remorse. :dead:

ophmani

Quote from: Boomz on October 22, 2022, 08:15:40 PMMatter of fact, let me go watch THAT reunion and get a kii in.

Porsha's fake crying..."Why would you lie, Phaedra?! :'("

Like she wasn't all in on taking Kandi owt!  :kii:

vcccxxxxx !!!

:dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Kalifornia.

Kandi has said they can bring back Phaedra anytime they want and she'll happily bow out.

Bravo clearly sees more value in Kandi.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Scott. on October 22, 2022, 07:47:25 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 22, 2022, 06:52:46 PM
Quote from: Scott. on October 22, 2022, 05:35:07 PMSo damn mad at Kandi cause the lying frog isn't back on the show. Take it up with Bravo. They had the choice to say FUCK Kandi, we want Phae. They chose to stick with Kandi.

And it's been the worst mistake in housewives history. The ratings have been horrible ever since lol.

Well go watch Ultimate Girls Trip on Peacock.

Will you come cuddle and watch it with me ? I'll pop some popcorn! :)

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Scott. on October 22, 2022, 05:35:07 PMSo damn mad at Kandi cause the lying frog isn't back on the show. Take it up with Bravo. They had the choice to say FUCK Kandi, we want Phae. They chose to stick with Kandi.

And it's been the worst mistake in housewives history. The ratings have been horrible ever since lol.

Well go watch Ultimate Girls Trip on BRAVO.
Yes it just started repeating on Bravo. I'm happy for Phae-Phae.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on October 22, 2022, 10:43:24 PM

Well go watch Ultimate Girls Trip on BRAVO.

!!!

Hoping they make her a regular on Dubai

Corp.

And guess what? Kandi's still on the show and Phaedra ain't coming back.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Corp. on October 23, 2022, 02:34:29 AM

And guess what? Kandi's still on the show and Phaedra ain't coming back.
:jackiessales:

M-Rocka

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on October 22, 2022, 10:43:24 PM

Well go watch Ultimate Girls Trip on Peacock.
v

ophmani

these phae gors are sippin sumn STRONG  :dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Jonovan on October 22, 2022, 08:51:28 PMI feel like if Phaedra actually owned up to it at the reunion fully and cried and stuff she would have been back already. She showed no remorse. :dead:
ki