Phaedra Open To Sitting Down w/ Kandi

Started by M-Rocka, October 20, 2022, 08:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 20, 2022, 08:05:23 PM
Quote from: Trenches ain't comin. on October 20, 2022, 07:51:12 PMPhaedra has had ample opportunity to apologize privately and publicly and she hasn't. This would only be to get her back on the show and Kandi knows it
How do we know she hasn't attempted this?
Kandi said it.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Big Barbie on October 20, 2022, 08:07:08 PM
Quote from: Trenches ain't comin. on October 20, 2022, 07:51:12 PMPhaedra has had ample opportunity to apologize privately and publicly and she hasn't. This would only be to get her back on the show and Kandi knows it
Kandi said it.

how recently?

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 20, 2022, 08:43:57 PM
Kandi said it.

how recently?

:dead:

give it up bby

my God
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: i'm that oph on October 20, 2022, 08:46:45 PM
Kandi said it.

how recently?

give it up bby

my God

bitch if you dont wanna answer step on .. i can ask any question i want.  stop trying to stifle me.

MY GAWD.

demitri.petty

Lol kandi and Phaedra were just in the same room for A bravo tik Tok and you could tell kandi wasn't feeling it lol. But this would be a moment for the show!

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 20, 2022, 09:16:46 PM
Quote from: i'm that oph on October 20, 2022, 08:46:45 PM
Kandi said it.

how recently?

give it up bby

my God

bitch if you dont wanna answer step on .. i can ask any question i want.  stop trying to stifle me.

MY GAWD.

bvvvvvv this fume owt

kandi PAID phaedra, thus ending ha RHOA career. idk what else to tell u fag lolz !

:letsmessfag:

STUNNA GOD

Honestly, it really wasn't that deep. I feel like Kandi herself made it worse than what it was.

:omf:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on October 21, 2022, 12:44:00 AMHonestly, it really wasn't that deep. I feel like Kandi herself made it worse than what it was.

she really did.  it was a BAD joke in poor taste but not nothing to be crying tears over like she was.  kandi really was the start of the extra sensitive era

Kalifornia.

The bitch ain't coming the fuck BACK

Amazing

Quote from: Big Barbie on October 20, 2022, 10:23:22 AM
Quote from: Amazing on October 20, 2022, 10:07:56 AMIt was all a big joke and blown way out of all proportion.

Rape and drugging are jokes to you?

Nobody takes this show or these women that seriously.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 21, 2022, 12:49:59 AM
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on October 21, 2022, 12:44:00 AMHonestly, it really wasn't that deep. I feel like Kandi herself made it worse than what it was.

she really did.  it was a BAD joke in poor taste but not nothing to be crying tears over like she was.  kandi really was the start of the extra sensitive era

n

sorry but yall sound DUMB. it's wasn't no damn joke. they said it, meant it, and RAN with it. if it was such a joke, why was porsha herself "crying tears" when it came out that phaedra was LYING on that reunion stage (which porsha fake self already knew) vccvvvvvvvvvvvvv

i know y'all stan these things for some reason, but let's at least make SENSE

:udontlookok:

Amazing

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 21, 2022, 12:49:59 AM

!!!!!

The half hearted jokey way Porsha delivered the mess it was clear it was not meant to be taken seriously and Kandi chopped, screwed and remixed their encounter into something it was not.

The whole sex dungeon thing was a throw away comment while there were going back and forth for a good 5 minutes.

If you actually watch it back it was absolutely nothing.

how u let him cheat