Phaedra Open To Sitting Down w/ Kandi

Started by M-Rocka, October 20, 2022, 08:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing

Quote from: i'm that oph on October 21, 2022, 02:55:54 AM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 21, 2022, 12:49:59 AM
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on October 21, 2022, 12:44:00 AMHonestly, it really wasn't that deep. I feel like Kandi herself made it worse than what it was.

:omf:

she really did.  it was a BAD joke in poor taste but not nothing to be crying tears over like she was.  kandi really was the start of the extra sensitive era

n

sorry but yall sound DUMB. it's wasn't no damn joke. they said it, meant it, and RAN with it. if it was such a joke, why was porsha herself "crying tears" when it came out that phaedra was LYING on that reunion stage (which porsha fake self already knew) vccvvvvvvvvvvvvv

i know y'all stan these things for some reason, but let's at least make SENSE

:udontlookok:

Porsha is a bit dumb and slow and clearly did not remember what was said in the argument.

PRESSED

I'm not here for friends.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Amazing on October 21, 2022, 03:03:54 AM
Quote from: i'm that oph on October 21, 2022, 02:55:54 AM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 21, 2022, 12:49:59 AM
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on October 21, 2022, 12:44:00 AMHonestly, it really wasn't that deep. I feel like Kandi herself made it worse than what it was.

:omf:

she really did.  it was a BAD joke in poor taste but not nothing to be crying tears over like she was.  kandi really was the start of the extra sensitive era

n

sorry but yall sound DUMB. it's wasn't no damn joke. they said it, meant it, and RAN with it. if it was such a joke, why was porsha herself "crying tears" when it came out that phaedra was LYING on that reunion stage (which porsha fake self already knew) vccvvvvvvvvvvvvv

i know y'all stan these things for some reason, but let's at least make SENSE

:udontlookok:

Porsha is a bit dumb

yea

and the rest of this post had nothing to do with what i said

:dead:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

….ok.

October 21, 2022, 06:37:31 AM #64 Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 06:39:42 AM by Brazilian Milkshake
I think kandi was clearly more bothered with the way people RAN with the "joke"

Calling her kandi Cosby in her comments or whatever they were saying

We find a way to laugh about everything on here which I love but I a lot of people are unable to find any type of humor or a kii when it comes to certain topics

Those were the people kandi were worried about . And for good reason

Taking advantage of someone after you drug them is serious  .

Phaedra was VERY intentional in going deep into the gutter as she possibly could . She deserved to be fired

Scott.

It was nothing light hearted about this shit. Y'all will do anything to take up for your fave and look foolish in the process

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Brazilian Milkshake on October 21, 2022, 06:37:31 AMI think kandi was clearly more bothered with the way people RAN with the "joke"

Calling her kandi Cosby in her comments or whatever they were saying

We find a way to laugh about everything on here which I love but I a lot of people are unable to find any type of humor or a kii when it comes to certain topics

Those were the people kandi were worried about . And for good reason

Taking advantage of someone after you drug them is serious  .

Phaedra was VERY intentional in going deep into the gutter as she possibly could . She deserved to be fired

i can agree with some of this.  being on this website for all these years has me KI KI things i shouldnt be where i have to watch myself in person when im talkin

i dont think queen phae was intentional.  it was meant as joke IMO but like you said the way everyone was making fun of kandi was the issue.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Scott. on October 20, 2022, 05:34:02 PM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on October 20, 2022, 05:09:50 PMThe more I think about this. The more I would love fir this to happen; this will certainly generate a lot buzz for the show. Kandi should  consider it for sure.

Consider it for what?
Storyline purposes...  I understand both sides to this situation.  But Kandi has continued to film with Porsha and they were Equally at fault IMHO. Enough time has passed where I think she could tolerate Phaedra for a few moments on the show.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

M-Rocka

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on October 21, 2022, 11:24:36 AM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on October 20, 2022, 05:09:50 PMThe more I think about this. The more I would love fir this to happen; this will certainly generate a lot buzz for the show. Kandi should  consider it for sure.

Consider it for what?
Storyline purposes...  I understand both sides to this situation.  But Kandi has continued to film with Porsha and they were Equally at fault IMHO. Enough time has passed where I think she could tolerate Phaedra for a few moments on the show.
Porsha has apologized and eventually held herself accountable for her part in that rumor. Phaedra hasn't and probably won't ever. I wouldn't want to work with someone who tried to ruin my life, my career, and my reputation either if I were Kandi.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 21, 2022, 11:30:55 AM

Consider it for what?
Porsha has apologized and eventually held herself accountable for her part in that rumor. Phaedra hasn't and probably won't ever. I wouldn't want to work with someone who tried to ruin my life, my career, and my reputation either if I were Kandi.

wellto br fair porsha was still on the show after it happend to be able to do all that.  phaedra didnt really get a chance too do that on the show.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 21, 2022, 12:01:35 PM

Consider it for what?

wellto br fair porsha was still on the show after it happend to be able to do all that.  phaedra didnt really get a chance too do that on the show.
She had the opportunity to clear up any confusion at the reunion. Instead, she sat there stoic the whole time.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 21, 2022, 12:05:06 PM

Consider it for what?

She had the opportunity to clear up any confusion at the reunion. Instead, she sat there stoic the whole time.

it wouldnt have mattered.  housewives still have to apologize all next season

Scott.

Consider it for what?

Everything isn't meant for a storyline. This was a real life friendship and Phaedra went too far. Kandi has every right not to be open to this.

DopeSoul.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 21, 2022, 12:12:43 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 21, 2022, 12:05:06 PM

Consider it for what?

it wouldnt have mattered.  housewives still have to apologize all next season
If you're going to humiliate someone publicly, you better be willing to apologize in that same form. Again, Phaedra had the opportunity to apologize and provide clarity behind where she heard that rumor and why she decided to repeat it.