Nicki Calls Out Double Standards In The Hip Hop Community

Started by M-Rocka, November 10, 2022, 08:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

November 10, 2022, 01:07:18 PM #15 Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 01:07:35 PM by Big Barbie
Quote from: (FL0)nz. on November 10, 2022, 01:04:10 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on November 10, 2022, 01:01:35 PM
Quote from: (FL0)nz. on November 10, 2022, 12:40:22 PMVictim victim victim

Victim.

Victim.
You ok?

Oh just conjuring up your demise
mcncnnvnncncnvnc

You better conjure up some then magic because it'll never fckn happen.

Aalumeci.

We'll see, my prett...... damn that doesn't work here.

opha lipa

Victim.

Victim.

There's another excerpt of this interview going around where she says people ridiculed her for doing pop songs but praise todays rap artists for going pop. I though Oph and them were mostly trolling when they say she's always the victim but it's true hhhhbb

bcccccxcxxx
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Kalifornia.

This hog is always mad about something, and forever playing the victim.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 10, 2022, 02:50:32 PMThis hog is always mad about something, and forever playing the victim.

Already stated in this thread. Come up with something original.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Big Barbie on November 10, 2022, 08:20:10 AMNot a single lie detected!

!!

i said this when the latto thing happend.  if it had been drake or jay z everyone would be giving them PROPS and BIG UPS!

THO i think more ppl like nicki than she thinks. it just unfortunately  when you get a FEW UGLY HATERS together in a group they can make a lot of noise

BAPHOMET.

Victim.

Victim.

There's another excerpt of this interview going around where she says people ridiculed her for doing pop songs but praise todays rap artists for going pop. I though Oph and them were mostly trolling when they say she's always the victim but it's true hhhhbb
:plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

November 10, 2022, 03:01:03 PM #23 Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 03:01:20 PM by BAPHOMET.
Oh LOOK its Nicki whining again and being a fat 40 year old cry baby because her music sucks and she has very few awards etc

:udontlookok:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on November 10, 2022, 02:54:39 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on November 10, 2022, 08:20:10 AMNot a single lie detected!

!!

i said this when the latto thing happend.  if it had been drake or jay z everyone would be giving them PROPS and BIG UPS!

THO i think more ppl like nicki than she thinks. it just unfortunately  when you get a FEW UGLY HATERS together in a group they can make a lot of noise
!!!

The world loves Nicki but we (America and black Americans especially) have a problem respecting women when who are outspoken and keep quiet.

Scott.

There's many black women that are outspoken af and y'all don't like them. Shut the fuck up. Nicki complains a lot especially when it suits her and that's one of the problems and one of the reasons why people don't take her seriously even when she does he good points