Brandy on eight album "Its not the typical RnB Brandy album. I'll just say that"

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, November 16, 2022, 09:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

Brandy was interviewed recently by E!News

Interview Here

E! News: Tell us about your new album!
Brandy: Fans are going to be shocked to know what I have up my sleeve. It's not the typical regular R&B Brandy album, I'll just say that.

E!: You recently signed with Motown Records. How does it feel to be working with such an iconic company?
B: It's the label that you always wanted to be signed to and wanted to feel that magic. So to get the opportunity to be with [CEO] Ethiopia [Habtemariam] and the Motown family is amazing.

E!: Who would you want to work with next?
B: So many people! And that's kind of the surprise, so I can't really get in too deep.

and she also talks about how Robert "Big Bert" is producing Sy'Rai and brandy's in love with the music and helping Sy pick out which songs to release.

:wub:

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Ma Lo

I have no patience for the blues clues mess  anymore after all that waiting before ...just give us the tea.

Kalifornia.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Give us that Brandy Candy... I'm ready to be surprised by a new sound.

:flamebroiled:

Jon

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Jonovan on November 16, 2022, 10:26:55 PMI hope its not her rapping

I don't think that's the only new sound she's exploring - but I do think it will be one of them and I'm here for it again..on a few songs like with B7 etc

Kalifornia.

[quote author =Jonovan link=msg=2930274 date=1668655615]
I hope its not her rapping
[/quote]

I hadn't even thought of that :melmel:

Kalifornia.

STUNNA GOD

d

I feel like it's gonna be R&B, maybe just more KNOCK or something dancy (disco or house). I feel like she says this all the time and we get something within the dimension of our expectations.

Kalifornia.

I here for her going experimental and trying different things. Just not the rapping.

A verse here & there is cute tho.

The definition