Brandy on eight album "Its not the typical RnB Brandy album. I'll just say that"

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, November 16, 2022, 09:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Sovereign. on November 21, 2022, 05:19:05 PMHonestly, Kaytranada, D Mile, Victoria and Fauntleroy on the pen. Features from 6LACK, Kaytranada and Drake.

The album needs to feel effortless and fun. Brandy is in her grown woman era. We endured  "B7", but it's time to put it in to overdrive, Queen.
!!!!!

I need this so bad

:stressed:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine on November 21, 2022, 09:20:52 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on November 21, 2022, 05:19:05 PMHonestly, Kaytranada, D Mile, Victoria and Fauntleroy on the pen. Features from 6LACK, Kaytranada and Drake.

The album needs to feel effortless and fun. Brandy is in her grown woman era. We endured  "B7", but it's time to put it in to overdrive, Queen.
!!!!!

I need this so bad

Seven

Quote from: Nine on November 21, 2022, 09:20:52 PM

!!!!!

I need this so bad

:gorlonfire:  :gorlonfire:  :gorlonfire:  :gorlonfire: