Brandy on eight album "Its not the typical RnB Brandy album. I'll just say that"

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, November 16, 2022, 09:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

hewritez

Brandy is one of those artists who can have misses (I don't totally love B7) but you're always eager to hear more.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I'm excited for her, hope she's making the music she loves and believes in. Bigger, Better, Bolder era.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

B7 was necessary for her, and it gave me Unconditional Oceans, Rather Be, and the first 1:54 of Lucid Dreams.

So for that I can appreciate it.

Noni

She has my attention (as always)

:caramelapple:

Kipp! Any info? Spill some tea and cause chaos like the good old days!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Wonder if we're still getting the Tasia and Jazzy collaboration? And I think it's possible she worked with Diddy.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

FRANCE

B7 is still my least fave. Lookn 4wd to B8 now that she'll have a real budget n will work with diff ppl.

long-timeTheRoofFan

What if instead of rapping (she got to do that with queens) what if Motown is about to give us B8 in the style of Beggin and Pleadin and Freedom Rings

:plzstop:

Killa Kipp

Quote from: long-timeTheRoofFan on November 17, 2022, 11:43:24 PMWhat if instead of rapping (she got to do that with queens) what if Motown is about to give us B8 in the style of Beggin and Pleadin and Freedom Rings

Yea  no

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

Killa Kipp

Quote from: Noni on November 17, 2022, 02:05:11 PMShe has my attention (as always)

:caramelapple:

Kipp! Any info? Spill some tea and cause chaos like the good old days!

Not going down that road anymore.

Lol

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: long-timeTheRoofFan on November 17, 2022, 11:43:24 PMWhat if instead of rapping (she got to do that with queens) what if Motown is about to give us B8 in the style of Beggin and Pleadin and Freedom Rings

An era of kwee cosplaying as Shug Avery? I think the fuck not  :mmyulost: