Brandy on eight album "Its not the typical RnB Brandy album. I'll just say that"

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, November 16, 2022, 09:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

To think it's gonna be some Afro beats and I'm here for it too.

Micheal Watson

There's several possibilities regarding the sound

B8 was atypical for RnB as well, if she's claiming this new album also is it can't be anything like b8 or what's out there right now. Her previous album was mostly typical RnB (2/11). Hmmm..

She's done

1. Pop n B (nsn/ human)
2. Contemporary RnB (2/11)
3. Hip hop inspired (2/11, Afro)
4. Alternative/ Progressive (FM, Afro, b7)

What's left? 

1. Afro beat inspired RnB?
2. Funk/Folk/Jazz inspired
3. Trap inspired
4. Neo soul inspired

Motown also has its own sound

Kalifornia.

Quote from: long-timeTheRoofFan on November 17, 2022, 11:43:24 PMWhat if instead of rapping (she got to do that with queens) what if Motown is about to give us B8 in the style of Beggin and Pleadin and Freedom Rings

:plzstop:

No ma'am

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 18, 2022, 01:48:28 PM
Quote from: long-timeTheRoofFan on November 17, 2022, 11:43:24 PMWhat if instead of rapping (she got to do that with queens) what if Motown is about to give us B8 in the style of Beggin and Pleadin and Freedom Rings

No ma'am
ijnn;lkmlklkm'lm

What in the Angel Intentions...

Cowboy Nine

House/Dance would be cool.

I want some more uptempos from her. There really wasn't anything uptempo on B7.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Nine on November 18, 2022, 01:56:42 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 18, 2022, 01:48:28 PM

No ma'am
ijnn;lkmlklkm'lm

What in the Angel Intentions...

Not Angel Intentions :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

Kalifornia.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 18, 2022, 02:03:21 PMSpeaking of B7...High Heels is my guilty pleasure mess. :dead:
mcnccnncncnbcbc

She's not as a bad is she was when first released. It was just a lot initially considering the noisy instrumental and Bran'Nu ptsd flashbacks

Justice Jackson

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 18, 2022, 02:03:21 PMSpeaking of B7...High Heels is my guilty pleasure mess. :dead:

Lol I always liked this one

Also I think syrai's solo music will be a lot better than her showing here.. Seems like she's grown quite a bit
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Corp.

I LOVE Beggin and Pleadin but I don't want a whole album of it. Freedom Rings wasn't it.

And from b7 I LOVE Rather Be, Borderline, Unconditional Oceans and Lucid Dreams. I can take or leave the rest.

RAY7

I hope she doesn't do house. Even though it's been around forever I don't need her hopping on a trend RIGHT after Bey
Afrobeat would be nice though

Summertime

Quote from: Justice Jackson on November 18, 2022, 02:40:31 PM

Lol I always liked this one

Also I think syrai's solo music will be a lot better than her showing here.. Seems like she's grown quite a bit

I'm very curious to hear what she and her daddy have cooked up.