Brandy on eight album "Its not the typical RnB Brandy album. I'll just say that"

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, November 16, 2022, 09:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandonBranlee

I said obvious to me. She's been rapping a lot  in the time since B7 and that First Class performance really awakened something in our girl. When is the last time Brandy got a pop like that? The 90s? Not saying that's what I want but I trust B.

Cowgirl

If I hear another Bran Nu rap..

Ma Lo

Bbccc
Quote from: Nine on November 19, 2022, 07:00:26 PM
Quote from: BrandonBranlee on November 19, 2022, 01:23:39 PMTo me it's quite obviously going to be a lot of Brandy rapping on this project. I expect it to be 50% rapping 50% singing, but wouldn't be surprised if it leans more rap.

vvfvfvvvvvvffffvbnbbbbbbnffffff

Ma Lo

The definition

When will Brandy go back to trusted producers to make enjoyable music again... Rodney or Timbaland

Harlem

I actually wouldn't mind a Rodney and Timbo co-produced album or EP... they super cool with each other now too, I always see them supporting each other on IG

long-timeTheRoofFan

I hear you. BUT... I only want growth for Brandy. She has too much potential and Rodney and Tim both cost too much money. I think after a few more projects when Brandy's getting closer to 50 and showing the world what a stunner she still is (like JLo Recently did) that it might be a nice time to reconnect when both Rodney and Tim are in a more grateful to work with her place. If you want to hear a Rodney and Timbaland Brandy album.. make a playlist.. she's already given you tons of songs to choose from

DopeSoul.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: DopeSoul. on November 20, 2022, 06:52:35 PM
Quote from: Saint on November 20, 2022, 04:54:13 AMIf I hear one rap anything on that album that's it for me.
chile I'm tryna tell ya

Cowboy Nine

shante smith

Quote from: Nine on November 19, 2022, 07:00:26 PM
Quote from: BrandonBranlee on November 19, 2022, 01:23:39 PMTo me it's quite obviously going to be a lot of Brandy rapping on this project. I expect it to be 50% rapping 50% singing, but wouldn't be surprised if it leans more rap.

me as i was ridin thru that safari

Sovereign.

Honestly, Kaytranada, D Mile, Victoria and Fauntleroy on the pen. Features from 6LACK, Kaytranada and Drake.

The album needs to feel effortless and fun. Brandy is in her grown woman era. We endured  "B7", but it's time to put it in to overdrive, Queen.