Music This Year...

Started by JCJ, November 23, 2022, 03:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ivorian oph

Quote from: Cartierline on November 24, 2022, 10:07:41 AM
Quote from: ivorian oph on November 24, 2022, 07:08:21 AM
Quote from: Cartierline on November 24, 2022, 02:45:06 AM
Quote from: Big Barbie on November 23, 2022, 08:26:12 PM
Quote from: Nine on November 23, 2022, 08:14:20 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on November 23, 2022, 08:03:17 PMHasn't she been confirmed to be racist? I can't even fully get into Plastic Off The Sofa because of that.
define racist


 :unsure:
sdjfhsdjhf

quee was just having fun :unsure:


bvvvvvv

why do y'all excuse this salsa dipped cracker??? her music ain't even all that

 :udontlookok:
I've literally never heard a Sabrina KKKlaudio mess in my life, I just wanted to jump in

:caramelapple:


BVCCCCCCXCCXXXXXXXXXXCCCXXXXX

JCJ

Quote from: Young on November 24, 2022, 09:57:50 AMNot when Monica, Beyonce, Mary, Chris, Rihanna, Dave East and Flo have been releasing music this year :uhh:

I forgot about Flo :ohwow:

FRANCE

Yeah, FLO >>>>

Sevyn's deluxe album is amazing from start to finish too.

Nonchalantboi

November 24, 2022, 02:23:29 PM #33 Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 03:19:19 PM by Nonchalantboi
Rina Sawayama has one of the best pop albums released this year hands down. Anitta album Versions of Me was my first time listening to her and every song slayed. I don't think it was that boring to be honest Doechii EP was pretty lit as well and Bree Runway drop some dope records this year. Rico Nasty was consistent this year. I think people just don't expand their minds to give new artist a try at all it's normally the same names over and over tbh giving more mid shit and just their name be selling that shit.

🔥🔥🔥

L0nz.

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on November 24, 2022, 02:23:29 PMI think people just don't expand their minds to give new artist a try at all it's normally the same names over and over tbh giving more mid shit and just their name be selling that shit.

SAY ITTTTTTTT

JCJ

I tried to listen to Rina's mess but I didn't really use

Corp.

Xavier Omar: blurr
Coco Jones: What I Didn't Tell You
Nas: King's Disease 3
Dixson: 004Daisy
Kehlani: Blue Water Road
Siergio: Before It's Too Late
Lucky Daye: CandyDrip
India Shawn: Before We Go (Deeper)
Ravyn Lenae: Hypnos

Gilgamesh.

Ravyn Levae and Sevyn's had me in choke hold but overall it's been pretty lame.

FRANCE

Some ppl here didnt like Kehlani's album, but I loved it.

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: JCJ on November 24, 2022, 03:42:34 PMI tried to listen to Rina's mess but I didn't really use

Try the 2nd album I preferred it more than the debut

🔥🔥🔥

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: FRANCE on November 24, 2022, 08:36:42 PMSome ppl here didnt like Kehlani's album, but I loved it.

Yea that album is dope

🔥🔥🔥

JCJ

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on November 25, 2022, 05:09:25 AM
Quote from: JCJ on November 24, 2022, 03:42:34 PMI tried to listen to Rina's mess but I didn't really use

Try the 2nd album I preferred it more than the debut


I love the debut. I was referring to the second one

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: JCJ on November 25, 2022, 05:56:41 AM
Quote from: Nonchalantboi on November 25, 2022, 05:09:25 AM
Quote from: JCJ on November 24, 2022, 03:42:34 PMI tried to listen to Rina's mess but I didn't really use

Try the 2nd album I preferred it more than the debut


I love the debut. I was referring to the second one

☠️ I love the 2nd one more I can listen to that one without a skipping a track. I guess it depends on the preference but it's more therapeutic IMO

🔥🔥🔥

L0nz.

November 25, 2022, 02:06:33 PM #43 Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 02:06:48 PM by L0nz.
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 24, 2022, 05:15:06 PMRavyn Levae and Sevyn's had me in choke hold but overall it's been pretty lame.

Djxjdjdjdjdhdhjdhd
D
F
D
D
D
D

LISTEN.

I just heard a song on the radio by "ravyn lanae" and I said waiiiiiiitttt. This mouse voice was actually DOING something to me. I swifted in here to see if she was on anyones radar. This was my first time hearing from her. The song was Skin Tight. ackk

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: L0nz. on November 25, 2022, 02:06:33 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 24, 2022, 05:15:06 PMRavyn Levae and Sevyn's had me in choke hold but overall it's been pretty lame.

Djxjdjdjdjdhdhjdhd
D
F
D
D
D
D

LISTEN.

I just heard a song on the radio by "ravyn lanae" and I said waiiiiiiitttt. This mouse voice was actually DOING something to me. I swifted in here to see if she was on anyones radar. This was my first time hearing from her. The song was Skin Tight. ackk

Bitch bitch bitch :gorlonfire:

I think you'll really appreciate the production on the album. But check out "The Night Song" from her last project too.