Songs that artists remade that they shouldn’t have.,

Started by Ma Lo, November 24, 2022, 10:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

I love Chloe but no .. the sextress should've  left this one off limits .. she could never give what Adina gave..this vibe tho  :kii:

Kaeli.

Ashanti's version of this Christmas HAUNTED me when I worked at Forever 21 in high school. It's literally just her screaming for 4 minutes

finish ha.

Quote from: Kaeli. on November 25, 2022, 10:03:24 AMAshanti's version of this Christmas HAUNTED me when I worked at Forever 21 in high school. It's literally just her screaming for 4 minutes

[LKP]'JO[9IHP8UG7YFITDUXRSYK
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: Saint on November 24, 2022, 10:05:20 PMI love Chloe but no .. the sextress should've  left this one off limits .. she could never give what Adina gave..this vibe tho  :kii:

I like Chloe's version I like she made it hers and introduced it to a new generation. She showcased her range on her version as well.

🔥🔥🔥

Annie

/.\

Annie

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on November 25, 2022, 10:32:13 AM
Quote from: Saint on November 24, 2022, 10:05:20 PMI love Chloe but no .. the sextress should've  left this one off limits .. she could never give what Adina gave..this vibe tho  :kii:

I like Chloe's version I like she made it hers and introduced it to a new generation. She showcased her range on her version as well.

Her vocals are really good on that track.

/.\

Annie

Quote from: Kaeli. on November 25, 2022, 10:03:24 AMAshanti's version of this Christmas HAUNTED me when I worked at Forever 21 in high school. It's literally just her screaming for 4 minutes

That reminds me

I know it's for Disney and it was cute but  :dead:

/.\