i ain't know braxton married the delivery gor in real life

Started by ophmani, November 25, 2022, 01:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Kaeli.

Marilyn

Random but it's weird how Jamie's character always had jokes for his looks when he's way better looking

Palladium

shante smith

i would literally tune into that show JUST to watch jamie walking around in those tight ass muscle shirts

in his prime he was smokin hot.

Palladium

Ssssdssd

Yea def looked better than Braxton then and now, imo

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

shante smith

Quote from: Palladium on November 26, 2022, 09:26:05 PMSsssdssd

Yea def looked better than Braxton then and now, imo

bitch...and his backside

Three words

Any given Sunday

[ You must login or register to view this NSFW! ]

I was in luv with this man
Fnnfnfnfnf
A whole dime piece

justcommenting

Zankou.

Quote from: Marilyn on November 26, 2022, 03:05:31 PMRandom but it's weird how Jamie's character always had jokes for his looks when he's way better looking

Girl WHAT! this man looks like a damn gremlin. But I guess if it's light it's Right huh

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

Quote from: Marilyn on November 26, 2022, 03:05:31 PMRandom but it's weird how Jamie's character always had jokes for his looks when he's way better looking
This man isn't bad looking so the jokes about his looks were exaggerated for sitcom purposes but Jamie has always>>>

:udontlookok:

Cartierline

Quote from: Trenches ain't comin. on November 28, 2022, 10:41:18 AM

Girl WHAT! this man looks like a damn gremlin. But I guess if it's light it's Right huh
sjhdjsahdjashdjhadd

Aalumeci.

Only the youngest looks like the mom.

And as far as Jamie vs. Braxton..... it's Jamie, who ain't even that cute to me.