Couple refuses to check their bags, forces all passengers off plane

Started by finish ha., November 26, 2022, 08:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finish ha.

Quote from: Big Barbie on November 27, 2022, 08:04:36 AM
Quote from: Black Jew on November 26, 2022, 02:28:57 PMTmfnnfjfjfjf

I wouldn't mind a real life soul plane mess . A "nightclub in the sky " type tea

Im surprised no one has tried to bring the movie concept to life a bit.

Long as I get there on time , it's completely safe and no one puts their fuckin hands on me

Id be gettin my life

ndnfnfnfnfffnnf
!!

I flew Spirit once yearss ago and I was disappointed because I didn't know about the airline at the time but now that I am fully aware of what to expect, I wouldn't mind flying again. Especially if it's just a quicker flight.
im nervous about doing spirit and frontier

not because they're "ghetto" but because of their reputation for service and on-time flights

last time i flew ..i was goin from ATL to NYC and was only in NYC for literally a few hours, and came back home that same night , on time, as i planned.
it's a trip like that where a random 2 or 3 hour delay or random cancellation can really fuck you up completely. everything i had to do HAD to be done in that one day.

so i usually choose delta only because i know their service is good and i am less likely to face huge delays and cancellations. based on their stats/numbers

if spirit/frontier had the better numbers id be harlem shakin my ass right on that plane.
sfnsnsnfnsfnsf i wouldnt care if it was "ghetto" or not

but if Delta comes out with a Soul Plane mess ill be the first one tah board :woohoo:

we gonna party like its ya burfday
and u know we don give a fuck its not yo burfday!!!!

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Black Jew on November 27, 2022, 10:04:33 AM
Quote from: Big Barbie on November 27, 2022, 08:04:36 AM
Quote from: Black Jew on November 26, 2022, 02:28:57 PMTmfnnfjfjfjf

I wouldn't mind a real life soul plane mess . A "nightclub in the sky " type tea

Im surprised no one has tried to bring the movie concept to life a bit.

Long as I get there on time , it's completely safe and no one puts their fuckin hands on me

Id be gettin my life

ndnfnfnfnfffnnf
!!

I flew Spirit once yearss ago and I was disappointed because I didn't know about the airline at the time but now that I am fully aware of what to expect, I wouldn't mind flying again. Especially if it's just a quicker flight.
im nervous about doing spirit and frontier

not because they're "ghetto" but because of their reputation for service and on-time flights

last time i flew ..i was goin from ATL to NYC and was only in NYC for literally a few hours, and came back home that same night , on time, as i planned.
it's a trip like that where a random 2 or 3 hour delay or random cancellation can really fuck you up completely. everything i had to do HAD to be done in that one day.

so i usually choose delta only because i know their service is good and i am less likely to face huge delays and cancellations. based on their stats/numbers
and on top of that, it's always a pleasant experience with their service

if spirit/frontier had the better numbers id be harlem shakin my ass right on that plane.
sfnsnsnfnsfnsf i wouldnt care if it was "ghetto" or not

but if Delta comes out with a Soul Plane mess ill be the first one tah board :woohoo:

we gonna party like its ya burfday
and u know we don give a fuck its not yo burfday!!!!

mcmcmccmcfncn

That was my bad experience. I had a flight to Cancun with a connecting flight in Fort Lauderdale. Our departing flight was delayed so because of that, we would be stuck in Fort Lauderdale for 2 days. We were 18 and didn't know any better at the time so we just went because we needed to shake our asses with unlimited beach/sun/liquor and we were not gonna get that at LaGuardia cmnfncnnfnf

That being said, I wouldn't mind trying a direct Spirit/Frontier flight under 2 hours.